Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 193 - A Priceless Ring

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact Lu Bu's Halberd was nicknamed " Sky Piercer " in Romance of the Three Kingdoms, and we have this puppet literally piercing the sky of Cloud Immortal Planet to help Himiko

Dex-chan lover
Himiko, if you are aware of the dirty trick the influential people employs to gain control over others by making them indebted to them, then maybe you should've planned further and did some compromise so that you and your fleet doesn't got put into a position/situation where you basically have only two choices; complete annihilation or accept Beiyang's help and then being ever greatly indebted to them. Prior to the Cloud Immortal Planet Conquest, Mu Siyun and Beiyang had offered assistance. You feel you'll be indebted to Beiyang sure, but let's be honest, having a "you assisted me on an important mission" debt is a mile friendlier to one's consciousness than "you helped me and my entire fleet and saved us all from total destruction" debt, lol.

I do have a feeling that maybe ever since Ditu had his hand on Three-Legged Crow, Himiko is basically got a little traumatized and now paranoid to any instance of her and her fleet being in debt to someone's powerful. Topped with her passive-submissive personality previously, this maybe was the underlying reason for why she's really against accepting Beiyang's help for this Conquest mission.

Regardless, in the end Himiko, you kinda set yourself up (to be Mu Siyun's Mistress) here. XD

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7 all angels can't have babies, but they can have babies with Mu Siyun I think because he's the only male angel

Group Leader
What I don't get is why would green hat mean cuck, its legit pizza huts logo but green unless green hat in Cantonese or Mandarin or whatever language it was in translates to green hat

Dex-chan lover
IF the sound is still working, then everyone will know that ditu is an asshole right?

@superspartan177 there's an old classic story from China abouts a couple of husband and wife. So, whenever the husband would go out for a long trip the wife always told him to wear green hat as a sign to her lover that her husband is away.

Fed-Kun's army
Will Mu Siyun's actual body every participate in anything anymore? Or does he just have infinite puppets?

Fed-Kun's army
@Haremmony, a few chapters ago, it was mentioned they have been trying to conquer Cloud Immortal Planet for about 20 years.

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7, Oh that, but that duration is more about the whole preparations and multiple failed attempts by humanity itself, i think. The current conquest right now has probably only took a week at most. And for the interval between the first time Mu Siyun offered help for the Conquest and right now at the current chapter, probably only months ago.

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7, Well, TLC exist even before Himiko, ain't it?

To be honest, i'm sorry but i don't really get what points you're trying to get across to me with you responding to my initial comment with the 20 years stuff, and then this.

Double-page supporter
Why does he save her when she agaisnt it.. defuq is wrong with this girl..... just kill her off already and move on with the story :/

Fed-Kun's army
@Haremmony
Well, TLC exist even before Himiko, ain't it?

which was my point, you can't blame Himiko for things that started before she joined / made it to Heaven tier, in this case, Cloud Immortal Planet.

Dex-chan lover
@AngleBoi7, Um... you misunderstood the whole point of my initial comment then.

I wasn't blaming Himiko for taking on the mission of conquering the Cloud Immortal Planet, i was blaming her because of her hesitation and reluctance to compromise and accept help from Beiyang just because of her bad experience with Ditu Dynasty. And as we all can see, in Cloud Immortal Planet case in particular, this resulted on probably the worst possible outcome if not for Himiko finally giving in and accept being indebted to Beiyang in the end.

That's why the fact that the humanity, and by proxy, TLC's attempt to conquer CIP was already in motion from even before Himiko matters doesn't really present anything contradictory to my initial comment.

Users who are viewing this thread