Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 20 - Like a God

Continue bro its feel similiar fate grand order, grand blue fantasy or azur lane. This webtoon will attract viewer and whales easily.

I have been following and reading your translation work since from your early work at your website for god of martial arts then move on to apotheosis then move to mangadex for martial legacy then iron ladies, so far I enjoyed all of your work and you have done a very great job, a double thumbs up to you and lastly I really hope you would continue translating this manhua?

I really hope you continue it. Either way, thanks for your work so far, I've greatly enjoyed it. And also either way good luck with future scanlation :)
Other than discord I didnt see a better pla e ro comment about this, so....

Made an account just so I could ask for more! I can't wait for every chapter you release/translate.

Double-page supporter
"thumbs up"

Tho, I am saddened he didnt get turned into a girl dragon Kemonomimi <.< Even, if it was him just switching to empress battle mode. Kinda wanted him at least have a baddass dragon form if there was going to be no genderbender. Claws, teeth, horns, tail, wings. etc etc Just think of what the dragon looked like in the Holy material.

Hell yeah man. This is great. If the future chapters cost money I'd pay for them so you could have them.

Users who are viewing this thread