Metal Goddess Soldier

Wow thanks Allen great work as always, this story is very well done thank you for bringing it to us! Without your first translation I would of never known how great a story it was.

cliked for the ECCHIiii, stayed for the AWESOME.

btw, did you buy dumplings yet? can i have some?

Dex-chan lover
Manhwa and Manhua are just trash, don't bother reading them.

WE'RE NOT WORTHY

Also, "manga ran out of ecchi, wait, I don't even care anymore, I desire MOAR".

This is not an indication of me wheedling or begging Allen for more.

Found Allen he's ok! We got a update and thanks Allen good luck with the job search I hope you find what you are looking for in the scary grown up world!

Double-page supporter
I'm reminded of a quote from another work but I'm guessing this author had the same idea.

basically "I wanted to see X so I drew it"

I wanted to see a little girl drink like an Irishman so I drew it

weather you like this series or not allens dedication to translating this is a great example of how just translating something you like (love?) and this relentlessly can lead to more support from fans. with kireicake trying to basically use the duke and the death maids author for their own financial gain you have allen who not only doesnt even ask for money but even gives little extra factoids at the end. with his incredible speed and quality translations, 136 chapters in under 2 months!!!, and the popularity this has gained (over a million already!!) it really shows (to me at least) what scanlating is all about. translating something you love so that others can enjoy it and nothing else, just out of love and to spread what you find to be a great manga or manhwa/manhua.

Dex-chan lover
@whodoo
Less we forget Chinese is hard to translate. To do it properly you must be affluent in both cultures and languages. With all the small miss steps Allen has taken. It no less than a miracle at the pace chapters have come out. If Allen did not point out the mistakes, "I never would have found them".

So now the race becomes: Will Allen find a job before he runs out of raws ?

If the job comes first. The pace will be "The job comes first".

Dex-chan lover
To the translator... You don't persuade through reasoning. You convince through reasoning. You persuade through emotions/culture/etc

Users who are viewing this thread