Metal Goddess Soldier

Dex-chan lover
Mu Siyun is not dead. The thing on the collapsing Yihuo planet was a puppet.

Strategic ploy to bring out all the evil doer's. What better way to find your enemies and those
who plot against you. Then to fake your death with all watching. Suppression of the populist
is easy once you can threaten anyone who might rise up. With the same fate as Mu Siyun.

Besides it's not possible to go against the physical rules of nature. Dead MC, end of story!

Cliffhanger nullified.

Please note: Merak - Alkaid or Golden hamster - some kind of bear. I don't care. Whoever
said Chinese (all the many dialects) is easy to translate, never tried to doing it.

I thank you for the many hours and dedication of your mind in translating the story. It takes
sharp wits to realize a mistake and quickly fix it. As a reader I can enjoy the story and think
about it. What I have seen so far translates nicely. Even if the events or places were described
incorrectly. It's not like there were subconscious spelling errors like. Writing "scandals" when
you meant "sandals". .........................

Oh wait, that did happen. re: "immortal godmothers" preferred way to dress.
Sorry for poking the bear, but you keep talking about dumplings. BTW, there are a bazillion ways
to cook dumpling. Which province and technique do you prefer ?

Allen post more please ..we want admiral mu back and kick everyone ass..
All planet lord and queen just wait for your doom..!
Because heaven defying dragon king will be back..!!

Dex-chan lover
@allenallenallen333
May I suggest a chapters corrections release. I am sort of a perfectionist. I collect and read/re-read offline.

All the translation miss steps and spelling could be addressed in one fix. Happier for the new guy's/gal's
who start new. Nice for people like me who collect.

I do vote to keep "Golden Hamster". The name suits the character. The other translation I can't comprehend
in my mind. Does not correlate.

How this happens maybe a problem. I am not sure if Mangadex is renaming the files. So multiple chapter
corrections in one release could be problematic. Everything might get renamed 1,2,3,4...

It might be required to re-up the corrections and list them in a forum text message. For us to get them.

Give it some thought.

edit note:
Yes there was confusion about Mu saying the professor would not like his actions later. After the professor
was confirmed killed prior to that statement. It's not a translation error at all. Evident by the confused
public/readers. It's an error on the part of the author. He did not flesh-out the new professor/commentator
prior to the statement. Brain fart on the authors behalf.

Once again the storytelling is literally all over the place, and the bad guys (except one) are cartoonishly ugly.

Man.

Mu Suyin's enemies are going to be as annoyed as Marvel heroes eventually.

'Surprise! You thought you killed me with some contrived trap, but, once again, it was actually a DoomMousseCakeBot!'

Aggregator gang
I can't believe Mu Siyun was just chilling at a coffee shop the entire time while his clone bodies went around working.

I'm kinda jealous too.

Group Leader
hey Allen can you make this the cover image? i thought id ask instead of just doing it myself

Users who are viewing this thread