Metal Goddess Soldier

Power Uploader
@McShine
Pages don't matter either to be honest. It's all about the content/difficulty of the translations, the number of speech bubbles, and the amount of editing/cleaning required. Those things can't be generalized into chapters or pages.

@allenallenallen333 i agree that time need to finish always up to content and cant be generilzed with chapter but page still matter. More page mean more picture , more picture then it mean more content to be cleaned/editing.

@Nellbizzy nobody is "controlling" her
she's effectively a shadow clone of the admiral. they share his consciousness between bodies. Just a perk of being too damn OP

@Nellbizzy
Also, the admiral Mu Suyin on the bridge of the flagship is also apparently a puppet. He claimed that his true from was the one that killed one of the Asshole Planet assassins during the Justice Council attack.

He's basically a hive mind. It's kind of a neat twist, actually. And hilarious, because even if/when the Opposition manages to 'kill' him, they just killed a puppet, not him. Delicious schadenfreude.

@allenallenallen333
Enjoy your dumplings, hero of translating ridiculously amusing manhua!

Dex-chan lover
I think there has been a total of 5 pages, where a chapter could have left off and not be called a cliff hanger.
Every time there is a high in action, I have to wait another day. So leaving in the facts page, saying "I am
leaving at a cliff hanger point". It's like saying to everybody. "I am a big tease, deal with it".

Well I can't deal with it. SHOOT ME ALREADY. The suspense is killing me. Put me out of my misery.

Guess what, I own a dumpling store. I get all the dumplings I want.

Jealous much?

Huhuhuhu

Dex-chan lover
Whats worse than a tease. Someone who is a tease and knows but still flaunts it.

I won't let you get me down this time. I will help you out. Here is a link to a program called
stripper. What it does is strip off the metadata from graphics. The information like GPS
location, author and owner. This information is buried inside by the camera or editing
software. Sometime it amounts to a lot. By stripping many megs of data space can be
saved. Also the time required to upload/download the stuff.

http://www.steelbytes.com/?mid=30

There is even a test check box. To figure out who much you could save. Watch out. It
looks the same as the real thing. I have by accident checked it, and not saved a byte.
Because nothing happened to the file. So much so, I wrote a program to test the
bit in the INI file to warn me about it.

To everyone else. See how much space you are wasting.

'Wait! At least tell me your master plan before you kill me!'
'Ohhhh no, I'm not falling for THAT one again!'

those CEO dramas are the raw equivalents of american soap operas then. I'm now going to go see if i can find one online to get a better understanding.

Dex-chan lover
@TikiTau

"You sly dog, you got me to start monologue-ing."
another quote same movie.
"The guy would just not stop yammering"

What movie for the grand prize ?

Dex-chan lover
My fingers are slipping... Nails are bout to get torn off... FROM THESE DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!

Users who are viewing this thread