Metal Goddess Soldier

Holy shit, just started reading this in the morning and now its already evening..

Read from chapter 1 to recent chapter.. pretty awesome manhua lol

And yeah, when mc mentioned the professor, I was like "Huh? Is that troll still alive?! Nani?!"

Ps. Out of all the manhua's I read, this is the most engaging manhua I've ever read lol. Now to wait another 6 months so I can binge read where I left off from chapter 111. kek

Shiet...I read ahead the current Yihuo arc and damn...f*cking awesome! Then again, this series is already awesome but this current arc...*whew*..

That's all I'm going to say. Find out when it gets translated.❤️??

I skipped ahead too and noticed it becomes pay to read, if you need some help with that Allen just message me and I will help you out. Sure those of us that like this series would be willing to donate to the translation cause.

Dex-chan lover
This webcomic was money locked only recently, some third party site probably have all chapters avaiable for free, hope Allen saved the pages when they were avaiable or have access to this sites.
I know, the artist needs to eat, but not all of us can help.
And is not like China really respects copyrights...

Ugh...why the new expert have a face when the wrong but good old prof. didn't?

I thought of the possibility the 2 fleets and the elders were keeping tracks of Mu, even explain the speed 2 heaven tier run to retrieve him, but still, of the billions of humans they knew he was the right one?
Or the elders made so he was pushed to the extreme of going with the army or the author realized they were too fast and is trying to patch things up.

I’m happy that chapters come out everyday but the sad part is that the speed of the releases have slowed down, before it was 5+ chapters a day know it’s 1 or 2, but that’s ok, it’s not easy to translate and at least we get chapters in the first place! And Thanks again to @allenallenallen333 for translating! ??

It's kind of absurd how absolutely evil Chinese and Korean people are depicted in their own literature. In Japanese stuff you rarely get people that mind numbly inhuman, and here on china and korea it's basically 1 in every 10 people who's a soulless psychopath.

Nice Allen we appreciated your work from the bottom of our heart....!
keep the god work and we hope more chapter to be come soon....!!!

@Suppa Tenko i think u mistake something usually allen post 1 or 2 chap a day for this and 1-3 for other title.
But both with avarage 10 page let said allen translate 50 page a day but lately it decreased since he didnt translate other too.
i think this chapp 116 is the last since he post 1 other title too

Users who are viewing this thread