Metal Goddess Soldier

Aggregator gang
Honestly no one in the Eu has that Forbidden 403 error when trying to access the official English page? I refuse to believe that I am the only one that is locked out from the m.wecomics.com site.

...I'm kinda amused that Princess Pleiades is just...sorta hanging out in the Angel's Baths. With a snorkel. Just waiting for someone to call her name so she can stand up and do a dramatic 'We're going to make a media presence out of you!' double-team.

Makes me wonder if she was being married off cause she's nuts, not for politics, heh.

Fed-Kun's army
@winsonlin @LittleNeko: Allen dropped it because an official group from the publisher, Tencent, was doing the English translations. Since then, a couple other groups have stepped in to pick up the slack.

Power Uploader
@TwilightFaze
I never said Tencent's quality is better than mine. I dropped Iron Ladies because Tencent owns the rights to it and now that they've started doing their English versions, it's best to leave it to them to avoid any copyright issues.

Fed-Kun's army
@allenallenallen333: Edited my original comment to reflect that. My bad, I misunderstood your post!

Just throwing this out there, though: MangaDex has a LOT of licensed manga being translated by official groups still, even after getting localized. One Piece and My Hero Academia are good examples. If you still don't want to, that's cool (I'll miss your posts and Fun facts, though...you got me addicted to dumplings, dammit! LOL). Like I said: just tossing that out there.

Ugh, so much blurry text in the latest chapter. I wish Tencent never officially made the English version so Allen could have kept doing it, Especially with those interesting facts at the end...

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T DELETED ALL HIS PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, HE IS NOT LIKE SOMEONE WHO DELETES ALL HIS TRANSLATED CHAPTERS CAUSE IT GOT AN OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

267 chapters and I'm still waiting for this to get good. It's clearly just going to rinse and repeat the same dull storyline for every arc.

The author can't even be bothered to make any interesting aliens. They're just humans with different-colored skin and some of them have animal parts now.

Dropped. Much respect for Allen's efforts. Best of luck in your futures, sir (ma'am?).

Dex-chan lover
I said it before. We all got spoiled rotten by @allenallenallen333 We can not do anything about it. If the owner of the source material wants to change directions. We can follow or diverge. So the series was picked up by some other group. Commenting about this or that, right or wrong. It doesn't matter any more. We can follow or diverge. So change the actions button above to dropped or leave at reading.

I changed my avatar again.
So why don't comment about that instead of complaining about what we can't change.

Dex-chan lover
@valdassss

All of the puppets of Mu are MU. He can controller thier actions with his mind. Mu is not dead, he is letting his puppets do his work. All his subordinates are getting training. The 5th heaven tier is the mature queen became the D.I. (looks kinda like a centaur with paws instead of hooves). Her daughter (looks like a fox), became second in command under MU.
As MU lay's low, he can find out who the traitors are inside Beiyang and deal with them later. More painting pretty pictures.

You could say the story is on autopilot. No real action til recently.

Users who are viewing this thread