Metal Goddess Soldier

Double-page supporter
at the rate tencent is releasing chapters it will be around 5 years for them to catch up. thanks for picking this up Hunterfansub SCAN!

Thank you for the chapter, and let never forget the person who first introduced me to the series allenallenallen.

After Allen. This translation is sub par. Not a native English speaker. Very rough to read. Wish they would keep the key naming style from Allen's.

RIP Allen
*salutes*
anybody got a trumpet so we can play taps?
also, somebody buy that man some dumplings

Dex-chan lover
We got spoiled rotten by Allen. The bar is now set way too high.

Please don't mine me as I go off to whimper in the corner.

Well, still thanks for trying

And thanks to Allen for translating so many chapters, I guess it's time to drop this, since the official translation will take years to catch up, time to go into isolation and forget about this for the years to come, and hopefully come back and have so much more to read

I've re-checked the page 262 after the previous trainwreck and I must say, the quality has been improved by a lot. It's actually on par with the quality allen provided now as everything was 100% readable.

I'm generally not a fan of double translations, but the latest fix seems to show that there's still hope.

if they did a good translation and released this in comic book format with some explanation of culture for those of us not familiar with chinese history and stuff. i would so buy it. in fact this would be good as a comic book with way written. all needs is a good translation.

Right after they dropped it the quality sucks, I checked out the "above average" version they mentioned, Yeah no.

I read all the chapters Allen did within the last 16 ~~ hours, and now that they aren't translating, I don't even want to read it, At least I didnt have to wait it out like other people.

@Ahsis
Although we all admit that we will miss allen's work from here on, what is wrong with the latest group's attempt on this?

Aside from their terrible initial try, their reupload looks decent and the english is readable.

EDIT: Nvm, I thought you were referring to the Hunterfansub, not Tencent. Looking at all the other works from Tencent, their garbage attempt in pleasing the english speakers is no surprise really.

@Tsubakura can anyone tell tencent to just hire Allen? He can slack off for a couple of months just giving them what he already translated and the nwe have good quality translations. Win win.

@Tsubakura I do actually take issue with the new group, My eye sight is a bit bad particularly in my right eye, so this may be a cause but due to smaller images, things look much blurier than they had compared to Allens, On top of that, they are about half a page thinner when reading so it makes it hard to read some text, Then there is the abysmal group card they have at the top, Id be fine if it at least looked good. Finally, Im going to miss the hell out of the interesting fact of the day that Allen provided ;-;

Though yes, originally was talking about Tencent, but am still salty with the new group. I understand they are trying but when you go from (at least for me) a 9/10 to a 4/10, it leaves a sad taste

Users who are viewing this thread