Metal Goddess Soldier

Oh, hey.

I think the Society Man Embodiment just punched the Inner Demons/Evil And Trauma out of Lao Wu. Or at least the drugs dulling the fact that Old Man Qin there killed the lady he liked and then got him hooked on drugs and used him to horrible things while he was too busy mourning/in pain. His face went from 'jagged demon face' to 'beatific pre-muder of the one nice Qin family member so far face', and then he teleported behind Monster Lady while she's locked down by the ship, and Divine Metal Race are mentioned to have -insane- defensive skills normally, and this one also figured out 'can casually generate black holes'.

Neat!

I lost any real interest in this a while ago. The fish out of water storyline they started and subsequently tossed in the trash was more appealing.

Dex-chan lover
The series has become a where's Waldo picture book. But instead of Waldo, it's a chicken.
So where is the chicken in ch-282 ?
I know.....

Fed-Kun's army
I have a confession. I don't understand much at all reading this till chapter 286. But I love every second of it. 9/10.
I'm so confused about everything. But when I turn off my brain and read this, euphoria manifests.
Amitaba

I mean, this series is pretty much the manhua/comic/manga/webtoon/whateverhtewordwe'reusingcurrentlyforthissortofseries equivalent of a terribly cheesy B-Movie.

It's dumb.

It's full of silly things.

Ridiculous plot twists keep happening.

And it hits, for me at least, that sweet spot of 'this is so ridiculous that it goes from dumb all the way back around to hugely entertaining'.

Also, the Random Professor Posing on Page 3 of Chapter 283 is making me giggle helplessly.

Also, /whoops/ looks like that confused chain of command just bit the Dragon Slayer Alliance in the ass!~~~

(I also still get a chortle out of the sheer hypocrisy of the baddies.
"HOW DARE YOU KILL TEN THOUSAND OF OUR SOLDIERS (again) WHEN WE BROUGHT OUR BATTLESHIPS TO A CULTIVATOR FIGHT?!'
'...weren't you just bragging about how you were going to blow up the planet? and that you kill like, hundreds of thousands of people to grow drugs? And smugging about how you'll wipe out Daxia worlds if they don't surrender?'
'They're -peasants-, not -people-.'
'...Art class.'
'Wait wha-'
*EPIC PAINTING ENSUES*)

<Qin Family Head> *SMUG SMUG SMUG SMUG*
<Dragon Slayer Alliance Heads> *SMUG SMUG SMUG SMUG*
<Admiral Mu> By the way, I know where you're all hiding.
<Dragon Slayer Alliance Heads & Qin Family Head> ...oh shit run run run run away run...

im only here caused i would like to say this is a classic edition of its so bad its good honestly with its overthetop niche its quite enterteining cause its niche and its capable of carrying it also STUDENTS BRING OUT YOUR PAINT BRUSH ITS ART CLASS!!

Dex-chan lover
Whats wrong with ch-284 ?

I will make it simple. The Waldo chicken is missing.

😂😂Hehehe you can't be the head because your back is wide open for an attack...
They said they will kill 2 people and next one to die is you....
Lol
Lmao don't turn around or you will die😂

Thanks Buddy for the good work..
I thought after Allen quit this manga there will be no more chapter but you willingness help the reader ..we appreciate you

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Oh, after all that smug, that was cathartic.

And now, Qin Dowager Empress is about to get Pagoda'd.

Finally kinda was getting tired of those high and mighty leaders just saying whatever they please
@doppler
ur ava... I need a souce lol

"You'd be an idiot not to join the alliance made with the purpose of eliminating you."

Yep, brainless to the very end.

FTU

"Harem" and "Romance"

I read up to 62 and he announced earlier that every girl under him is like a daughter to him? He's like a fatherly figure and just the way he reacts to them is like an father, not like an emperor.

A comment made earlier by one of the female soldiers "We have to share the few men on this fleet!" This isn't a harem by any means, if this was he wouldn't allow any of the "harem members" touch the opposite sex in a inappropriate manner. Or even let them be in a relationship with others.

I read fantasy novels and those with "huge harems" wouldn't even allow them to be inappropriate with anyone but of course every women in these "harems" is 100% devoted to their lover and would rather die than be violated.

The romance is vague, I wouldn't call it a romance either.

Not my style. It's just off putting to read it. > Dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread