Metal Goddess Soldier

j'ai adoré , c'était fantastique. j'était tellement dedans que je n'ai pas vu les heures passée. j'espère que tu mettra bientôt à jours

Early on I loved this. Drama, violence, comedy, romance, and so on. Then it started stepping on its own toes. Even more so when I read it over and see how professor insults Mu for the planets under beiyang and mentions a half dozen from dragon slayer alliance, then later is upset at mu for taking them out and rebuilding. It goes from reasonable to outright impossibly improbable. Sure people hate him for killing rich people, they also hate him for killing evil people, defending his planets, and if we didn't see that much of this was entirely live streamed (like crow getting attacked and left to die by 'allies') id say it was just controlling the flow of information.
Later it tried too hard, going from God race to God race, somehow people can become Buddha, and either writing is just way to religious or cultural for me to understand or they go from a comedic murder Manga to straight up magic and religion

Dex-chan lover
Someone double check the translation. There are only three woof's in the bubble. ch-290!

This series got quite annoying with all the chinese history glorification bullshit between a sheer endless amount of same patterned fights.

i really wanted to like this- i tried really hard to ignore ALL of its problems-
but its just too wrong in everyway...

(MAYBE its a kind of sarcastic parody that's lost in translation?? )

whatever it is- its just terrible, too much Marty-Sue right from the beginning. ( i hoped it would fix itself but it just got worse)
the art work is pretty ok though, i hope the artist chooses better writers to work with in the future

part of the reason i liked it was because of the previous translators, fun little tidbit notes- i hope he puts more work into better comics

Generic villain

Lame paper-tiger reasoning for going against mary-sue oc

Mary-sue oc kills Generic Villain the same way he/she has killed every other villain

Tiny mention of the ship full of thousands of "Super Soldiers" that might be used for a single page, 50 chapters from now.

Rinse and repeat

Fed-Kun's army
Hope this bitch gets "painted." You don't typically see a villainess get the brutal treatment. I'm hoping that'll change.

Users who are viewing this thread