Iron Ladies

@allenallenallen333 I was wondering if you were really getting the raws from ac.qq? The reason I ask this is because I was went to the site to read some of the comments by Chinese readers (because of the tsukommi like system there) and I noticed some chapters have more pages. I'm just curious as to what happened to some of those missing pages in the english translated version. As a former translator of stuff from ac.qq, I do know that sometimes pages are changed/added without much notice (or maybe I just don't know cause I don't read the non-chapter notices).
For example, you say that there were pages missing in chapter 35 (which is why you uploaded a chapter 35.5 with the original pages) but I see that those pages are on ac.qq. Chapter 60 also has a missing page from what I see.
Though I can understand why those pages were taken out. It seems to me as useless fan service and is a bit out of sync with some of the stories themes (Mu Siyun is acting like a father and seems for the most part not in a relationship with anyone contrary to what those "removed" pages are suggesting)

That's why I wrote this comment to ask about these points.

Edit: Oh never mind, after going over the comments by Chinese readers it seems that page was added later.......................... ( I still think it was a useless fan service page that doesn't fit with the implied things within the story). Though now this makes me wonder if you will be making more *.5 chapters for these new 2nd versions.

Dex-chan lover
For comedy I find this the best chapter yet. Qi smells like red bean paste. Fortunately for me I finished drinking before I read that.

Why the hell can't a warp system also serve dual utility purposes as hair dryers?

Fed-Kun's army
This ended up being way more fun than I expected it to be.

Double-page supporter
pretty sure hes stronger sine alot of power was used to warp and he seems able to convert cloud immortals power to help "mistress" why not himself too?

Ok, so almost 200 chapters in, and although entertaining as the story is (thx Allen), I am still big confused. How exactly did Daxia know about the hidden potential within Mu Siyun? Even if he is relatively smart, he still brute forces his way through most issues with his obscene amount of power. How could Daxia have known of his ability to bond with the dragon empress?

okayokayokay
i think that Daxia didnt know of his secret potential, i think that it was said that he was the only one with a college education that applied for the army so he basicaly becouse of that reason became an admiral (it was implied that he is the most educated person in beyang fleet).
him bonding with the dragon empress was just a coincidence (his soul is apperently hard/impossible to consume). and daxia started to support him when he started to couse change, well he basically started ta business of removing trash from galaxy
well this is my take on it, we still dont know much about daxia council they might be some immortal beings that just know everything

Users who are viewing this thread