Metal Goddess Soldier

Zum

@LoupDeGarou it did but the official TL is so slow it'll literally be years before they are where this fan-TL is already.

Plus, the quality of this TL is actually better than the official, or so I've been told by people more knowledable than me.

Dex-chan lover
@Zum thanks for answering. Won't there be legal problems if this got licensed? I don't know how it is in other countries, but where I live this would be a huge copyright issue.

@Zum official TL are non-existent, they made 6 chapters since november. They don't have any schedule or what else..

So glad it's back but now I cant remember if she ate enough to be "plump" for dandan? Lol

Nice he is back to translating it.
Unfortunately, to me, it stopped making sense long ago. I'm still reading, but it is 4/10 overall.

Honestly have no fucking idea whats going on anymore. so it's losing my interest so hard.

"she's ok with hurting ppl but when it's her turn she won't accept it" damn thay apply for way too many ppl i know

Thank you for the updates Group 01000001! The official translation stopped at I think around Chapter 30, and this is probably one of my favorite series.

Double-page supporter
The stupidity of people in this is unreal...a guy is going around killing mass murderers yet he is treated like the cause!? be careful guys this will give you a headache

Double-page supporter
Oh god i read another hundred chapters last night ITS SO DAMN BAD pls stop using stupid young masters who always say their dad will avenge us!! pls come up with decent bad guys

Users who are viewing this thread