Metropolitan System

Power Uploader
Real funny guys, whoever reported our facebook page for posting inappropriate content, please stop doing it. It's annoying. We had to verify our fb again. as punishment. yall not getting any uploads till we deal with this, well ...maybe one upload.

@cloww dude, it is not cool to punish all your readers for that... What if it was a rival group, with so much drama going around these groups, it wouldn't surprise me if someone tried to mess with yours just trigger others.
BTW, thanks for all the chapters so far.

Power Uploader
Am i punishing ? not really. it's a joke. we fulfill our quota on our fb page 2 uploads a day for Metropolitan System and our other project are ongoing as usual. So technically not really punishing.

But do understand, we don't ask for donation or anything. we are doing this for free just purely out of our hobby, all of our team are sincere and really do like cn manhua. we don't ask for anything return,We don't even mind if u hate our content, but please be reasonable and let us pursue what we like doing. To tell you the truth, alot of our members are demotivated after this, but i tell them to just ignore the trolls and keep doing what you like and just be positive. But it's rather trying for some of us.

Power Uploader
sorry, i feel bad for dumping this problem here. here's another 2 more chapters to make up for our issues.

cant figure out what type of story this is heading towards but im loving it :)
I almost forget there was isekai and magic happening at the start of this ride :)

Damn I so love this one. :D Thanks for the updates, hope you can keep up the pace (at least until you catch up), it's super awesome read. :D

Fed-Kun's army
😡😡😡REEEEE don't lose motivation! Stand up and rise! Shout it out! Say you love the manhua! Say to the trolls that they are courting death! 😡😡😡

@cloww It is okay, bro. Sometimes the bad sticks out more than the good. It is rather annoying to filter and A LOT of groups forgot that this was supposed to be 'for fans, by fans' and I am beyond glad that you guys still do it out of love.
And, again, thank you all so much for all the chapters, we might not say at every chance we get, but the feeling never leaves.

@cloww - i just read back about the crap people were giving you - nawt good :(
Do what you guys need to do to be happy - this is FREE for the readers - dont overwork and crack and lost enjoyment of your hobbies.
For the people who dont want to understand what it takes to release tidy scanlations - just ignore them and block them or something if you can.
If you want numbers - just go on read counts and ignore PM's and these forums and do what you want to do :)
Thank you for all your teams work - I really enjoy reading this and I hope the loud bad types dont override the happy quiet people that might not say thanks all that often but are thankful :)
cheers :)

Dex-chan lover
similar crude artstyle as the I am Trash series but this has better pace and a lot more happens. It's still below mediocre but not a bad guilty pleasure read overall

Dex-chan lover
wait wtf, people reported the fb page of the dudes translating it? Man, this is why we can't have nice things. There's always a bunch of mouthbreathers try to ruin it for everyone else.

@translation team, I'm sorry this had to happen. It sucks and I'd completely understand if you end up withdrawing from translating this series as a result. Just know there are lots of people thankful for the work you've done so far.

The first few chapters of this were really really shaky, I thought I wouldn't continue this but I quickly grew to enjoy this, Good job, I'm eager to read more chapters !
I can't find this series on AniList at all, ugh. Why is it so hard to find series on there after looking up everything lol

I liked it, good pacing and pretty interesting progression. Keep up the good work translators! Something to look forward to in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread