Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusen-mochi Datta no de, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei Toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - (Part two)

Double-page supporter
Wow mc who actually does not want fame and wants to run away with his harem,well this is rare to see that,and i love it and 3'rd waifu is coming for your D and join your harem!!

@ShionSinX

Yeah. I actually tried to find any more like this and the only other thing that came close was 'I'm the Evil Lord of an Intergalactic Empire!' ....also sorta 'Otome games are tough for mobs' which while fantasy the majority of the fighting is in mecha's and flying ships. Sci-fi and isekai just aren't mixed much. There's also 'The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer' but that feels far more like normal since the guy fairly quickly stops using his rifle because he figures out magic and uses it as a actually replenishable ranged attack and its otherwise a fantasy world this high tech guy crash landed on.

Although i would love to see them live in that detached house, I want to see more of what the author has to give in regards to space stories.

but i guess that captain has plans for him to make him achieve what i want to see.

Fed-Kun's army
...So far this manga is a whole lot of "MEH...", hopefully it will pick up the pace or I might end up dropping it...

Dex-chan lover
Joy. Looking forward to seeing how the "sausage" is made for the autocookers. The next arc is kind of a wash imo. Lots of world building, but lacks much else. Thankfully it is short, and so I'll be waiting for the one after that.

WE COULD HAVE HAD THIS FUTURE IF WE DIDNT HAVE TO BABYSIT THE LESSER RACES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
She must have a death wish tailing him like that

To be fair even without the ship, Hiro is basically an ace of aces level pilot. So yeah, he's quite in high demand.

Group Leader
This next ark sounds like a food arc. Is the MC going to introduce Japanese cuisine to the star system? Maybe show them how amazing chopsticks are?

Aggregator gang
Good thing those crystal being does not telepathically contact organics and say "Are you there?" .

Double-page supporter
Ohhh next arc gonna be fun...
Lot of 'foods' that makes you
Go vegan
if you live there...

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread