Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Ngl, the many times I’ve seen girls literally throw themselves at MC’s and were promptly denied- this is a nice change of pace. Especially since most of the time the MC gets flustered, denies her, etc. While I don’t entirely agree with the context of the situation... he still smashed, +100 points, +50 for the first night of isekai’d. A true man of an MC.

Dex-chan lover
So I have some advice for the receptionist mercenary who has been a mercenary for 15 years and not had that kind of encounter:

Get a gun, maybe a protective vest, and go for a walk in the infamously bad 3rd district (or whatever it's called). 1 hour, every day. I give it 2 months before you're married.

Seriously, if it's common sense not to save a girl in trouble, it can't be that a rare of an occurrence. Is it a bit underhanded? Yeah, but something tells me the girl won't mind considering the alternative.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for veteran-san.
Something amazing happened to a newbie who just started, something that never happened to him in 15 years :meguuusad:

I get that this is an online forum on a manga site and that is why so many of you allow yourselves to be morally bankrupt degenerates, but this chapter literally gives a solution to the problem immediately. If the dude was always going to train her to be an operative she would be contributing and wouldn't need to feel afraid of getting abandoned. Let her learn how to be an operator, contribute with her clothes on, and then see how she feels. Hell, give her a single day after she was nearly raped you damn animals.

Users who are viewing this thread