Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Dex-chan lover
This MC is good, not too humble nor too lax, has priorities and enjoys a little bit of fun...

by fun.. I mean.. who doesn't want to be in a star wars battle scene!?

@Sniter

True.. by sense, us readers are heavily acquainted to the fact that anything sexual is a hentai and does not serve any character progression, Domestic Kanojo is one of the few examples of manga that uses sexual themes to progress through the story.

@blizzaraetx

There'll always be that one to voice his/her dissatisfaction, expecting similar people to come out in hopes that the manga changes to suit their tastes or in hopes to disestablish viewership just because they value their opinions too much. But hey.. what can we do.. we do be like that sometimes, undeniably (doesn't make it any less annoying tho) >.>

@Zing

Thanks will check out, doesn't have to be non
R-18 for it to be tactful if done right, a lot of people are just to immature.

Not that this type of site is the best example, but Insta isn't much worse.

hey mr Hiro..... shouldn't you have checked her medical stats for disease BEFORE you nailed her?
😷

still liking this take on Isekai, im sure we'll see more copycats soon.

Wait but Space Elf implied rape was pretty common last chapter when she told him not to be a hero, if the old guy at the guild actually went outside it shouldn't be hard to get this kind of encounter.

Supporter
@Sylfaen true, but he shares that world's common sense so he probably never thought of trying to save anyone.

I had my rating at a 10 because this is just too good, I love the artstyle. I love how comfortable the MC is, I love how the story flows in an understandable and not disjointed manner. It feels like stills from an especially good anime. A+ on storyboarding.

But I told myself if he takes advantage of her when she's under duress that it's losing a rating.
But darnit if they didn't make it tasteful and then show they've got an adorable foundation to a relationship in this chapter!

So on principle I dropped it down to a 9 but by the end of this chapter bumped it back up to 10.

Fed-Kun's army
The cyborg arm desk dude is all of us. Reading about bittersweet events we will never experience.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Sucks that best girl was put to the side so quickly. Breasty came out of nowhere and took her spot.

Dex-chan lover
Isekai MC actually fack the girl in the first night?

IMPOSSIBLE

Dex-chan lover
I really liked the design of that random person on page 10 bottom right.

Hilarious comments; glad I checked this thread

Decent manga so far and I'm a bit of a prude (ignore my pfp lmao,) but I think the scene in this chapter is tasteful enough

@LARGames
The elf's attitude is a complete turn off to me. She's a useful acquaintance but not someone to get close to. I'm sure MC will anyway, but she seriously needs to stop with the ego.

Dex-chan lover
I did not expect that reaction from the receptionist guy, probably woke up my neighbors with my laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread