Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
That elf girl is just becoming more and more of a distraction just to yell and hit people. I will never understand that type of comedy and just find it boring af. Rest is brilliant.

Aggregator gang
@Chet31: If someone were to give you a ride in their car, and while driving they were to casually pull out an armed nuclear explosive capable of killing you and everyone for hundreds of miles around you, and then they were to casually toss it to themselves and juggle it with one hand, paying no attention to it, even though it was set with an impact trigger that would set it off the instant he dropped it, do you think perhaps that maybe you would freak out a little bit?

The singing crystal is an incredibly illegal weapon of mass destruction. It could annihilate all life on a planet, and even completely wipe out a civilization if said civilization lacks a strong military force to oppose it. Mere possession of it could get the whole crew sent to prison, and that's if they're lucky.

Fed-Kun's army
@Scrwd @levyoasu Well it's called a singing crystal. Maybe whatever signal it sends out is like, a gravitational wave that vibrates everything it passes through or just radiation that causes resonant surface spalling on any nearby ship's hull.

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204 I can understand her being mad, still doesn't make me like her type of comedy. There isn't a single half a chapter where she doesn't either yell, punch or do both when it clearly isn't necessary. She is supposed to be this extremely experienced pilot but behaves like she is a teenage brat.

Dex-chan lover
Let's just enjoy the show, guys. it's fiction, sure, but still has a pretty solid world building so far.

Next chap's gonna be hilarious

Dex-chan lover
@Madcat6204

Not 'just' a ride, it would be after they bailed you out of prison and a grim future, took you in as a concubine / partner after you had lost any hope of a future happiness.

Warp
Launch Raid Attack
Torps On Away with Special Delivery
Flag Ship down
And crystal hell swarm incoming!!!
And full throttle Escape lol xD
Nice move -Sumeragi Lee Noreiga Approved- xD

Fed-Kun's army
story is a bit slow going but otherwise its great
Dude bangs them both and has them as lovers and its NOT A SHITTY HAREM, could do if a little more banging but that is me being greedy
, so i hope this manga continues for a long time.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I've been playing too much X4, but that flagship didn't look like anything above a cruiser. Maybe a quarter the size of a capital ship.

Users who are viewing this thread