Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.1

Fed-Kun's army
@Kanol
not relevant. This series currently has no indication of how/why the MC was isekai'd. also, you shoulda picked one of the other animes where the premise was the MC was chosen by results of a video game created by God.

Fed-Kun's army
@Capt_Gigglepants It's not an anime and it's not an isekai which was the point, but tldw - The game could easily be something like an selection device / training simulator based on the tech and society of the region of space he was transported to. He could just as easily be in the same universe, but just a different part of it. Ultimately it would only matter if the author wanted to involve Earth again at some point.

Fed-Kun's army
@kanol And any and every series could just be the dream of a 50 year old barber in a small town who drank too much special drink the night before. Just because it could be doesnt meaan it is, there is no hint of what you are suggesting and more evidence against it than for it.

ultimately your entire spiel goes against my original point. "im from another world" should be an completely believable statement that isnt shocking at all given the setting that he is in a space game where travel to multiple worlds is normal. Hell, even the the statement "im from another world" doesnt even make sense since he hasnt even visited a planet yet and has only been to a handful of space stations and they only talked on ships or a station. I dont even think they have gone over if elves and humans come from the same planet or not yet.

Dex-chan lover
Maid outfit is starting to become the monobloc chair of the manga / anime. It can be used in any fantasy genre, any era, any race, any location and it instantly kills the culture of that era / location.

"Oh hey, look at this well built world with its own culture, style and influences..... Let's fit our main FMC with maid outfit"

Surely I'm not the only one who grows tired with maid outfit? Or is it really just me

Fed-Kun's army
@Capt_Gigglepants Well 'world' in that context is pretty clearly not being used in the 'planet' sense but the isekai sense. As far as I'm aware the language is pretty ambiguous sometimes and relies on the listener paying attention to the context. Since as you point out the context does not contain a planet; it can be assumed that 'world' in that context should not be read as planet but something closer to "region". Saying he's from a different universe may be more clear but it's not necessarily correct because he may not be from another universe.

@musicfreak12

I think more in the lines of "doesn´t matter if it is a well built world with its own culture, style and influences........ you can never go wrong with maid outfits"

Maid outfits are cool, and are a welcomed addition in my book.

@musicfreak12 is not only you It also does nothing for me. I mean on this ch. If the girl in maid outfit was the space elf that would have be nice.

Its mostly has to do with getting older. Your taste become more refined.

Contributor
If I fucked a cute elf in another world, I sure dont want to come back to earth

@G0D14 It's curious, i'm usually a fan of maid outfits but this time (at least for me) they completely missed the mark.
Not only the outfits shown clash horribly with the setting but they also don't look good on her in the first place (except the top right one).

I prefer way more her usual clothes than any of the outfits shown in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread