Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 8 Ch. 40.2

Dex-chan lover
Well this how our Robot Overlords will control us. If they can switch and swap being Dom and Sub, we're screwed. There was no winning move for him, she won .

Dex-chan lover
Flesh and blood humans can and will do the same.
True. Like communism.
You have this much seedlings, complete the task.
What do you want me to do? To use the seedlings fastest or to plant the largest area with it?
If to complete it fastest he will throw all the seedlings into one hole. If to plant largest area, he will put one every few hundred meters or so. ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯
That seems like a completely 180 in inclinations from when Mei first got equipped for the bedroom, where she was getting dressed with a cold expression paying no attention as he curled up with his face in his hands. (ch 34.1, p 14)
Well, she is a service maid. Stuff like that she can just do on a simple order. But if it's the stuff that she's into, suddenly it's a whole other thing.
Btw it looks like she dragged him last time, but if it's him being leading this time then it really is 180 from last time, as in the roles reversed. She's more of an M type rather than S.
dazai-bungo-stray-dogs.gif

That didn't sound like they're buying a ship. It sounded like they're getting into an unpaid employment contract they can't back out of.
So basically just like you trying to buy a new smart tv with the biggest discount possible.
Just wait a few years and those shows of famous people sitting on their couch and watching stuff on tv will be done with real people or real situations done by actors based on what your smart tv registered you doing :pacman:
I get this feeling the data would be meaningless in the long run considering it all depend on the pilot's skill.
Yep, It's like in log horizon. The NPCs can learn, but considering they don't have infinite lives their abilities to gain EXP is limited.
Ultimately sentenced to forever watching his skills go more and more incredible, only real person able to match his skills will be the AI maid with him, ofc after an overhaul of better processing power and a few more years of data collecting of his deeds.
His fucking DNA got stolen and put on the black market and now his ship data is getting sold for cheap change to a galactic corporation...very stupid.
First it was his DNA, now he has a show about his exploits, and his ship's unique data. Dude's gonna get in trouble cuz he's sharing his information a bit too freely.
It's not like he can forever protect his DNA. It's enough if he catches some local flu somewhere or gets hit by a shrapnel and they will have a chance to collect it (legally or not). At least he profited from it, partially at least.
Same with ship, if it gets damaged badly you need it repaired. So far he was mostly lucky.
And once he becomes a platinum adventurer, he will become a celebrity and people will probably try to cover him too, one way or another.
I take it mei was hoping and pushing for that punishment.
Not only. Getting punishment was the goal. Buying a ship was only a means for it. :dogkek:
I DONT REMEMBER MEI BEING M IN WN?!?!
A pleasant surprise I take it?
And this arc is where most of the novel reader quit reading this story.

Why? MC just didn't learn from his past, where he gave away his DNA data and in the next month, a berserk monster with great regenerative ability is born.
Well... People make stupid mistakes time and time again, refusing to learn from it. Thinking it was just bad luck or something.
Like drinking and gambling :pacman:

Well, reading all comments witbout spoilers was a ride.
5 full pages plus some on 6th.
Mei best android girl (at least until we get our first crewed android girls with catears inhaling hopium :meguu: )

Dex-chan lover
Is it a good idea to open Krishna so much?

Also, Maid Robot becomes a cute M, this is getting a very nice crew xD

Dex-chan lover
There were so many losing points in this transaction... krishna inspection(which is HUGE), gifting away your image rights without a renegotiation clause, and in a lesser extent operational data from a very skilled crew. All for 1/3rd of the price of a mothership and a nondescript overhaul of krishna.

You gotta lose money to make money but I dont think this is it.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't understand her goal. I agree with him that using his ships data for bargaining chip without permission was out of the line. And this isn't just because she's an AI; even Elma would have to ask him first if she wanted to do that because he is the owner of the ship.

Can someone spoil me whether her action is really beneficial for him?

Dex-chan lover
And this arc is where most of the novel reader quit reading this story.

Why? MC just didn't learn from his past, where he gave away his DNA data and in the next month, a berserk monster with great regenerative ability is born.

This time the, this fucking workshop would steal some of the ship data and sold it or leak it, i forgot. But it was a 2 girl who did it.
nope neither the company or the girls do to steal or sold or leak data but the thing company done so far in the ln that make hiro angry
the twin = the older twin threw her younger twin to hiro when he come to be the test pilot for a ship the company is making
the media team = try to enter his ship uninvited when hiro was going on a mission to record some video
and the last if i remember the maintenance team which when given the right to inspect the ship try to enter the ship (same with media but earlier if i remember right) and try interogate him if i remember right

Dex-chan lover
A kuudere, OP gynomaid with M-tendencies that fully comitted to idealistic romance is just a whole caleidoscope of a tropes as a waifu. Add that with 'pilot of a MUTHAFUCKIN' FAST AND ACCURATE PROJECTILE SLINGING YUUGE SPACESHIP', she's basically a cheat.

Still, since we've arrived to this arc, the addition of two legal-loli mechanics is just a perfect way to incite 'go explode' chant everywhere he'd go.
Ha! Seriously he is probably dragging the ire pf every "single" Mercenary that sees his crew everywhere.
On a side note since we saw the Dwerg standing beside the others now I say we can put the "Super weird" size discussion from last chapter to rest. Space Dwerg are tiny and perfect headpat size.

Fed-Kun's army
Nope, it's not that easy... Krishna is an OP spaceship for 2 reasons, his insanely skilled pilot and his crazy fire power for a ship of that size, but that's only possible because of the super advanced engine that it has, which was made with a technology far superior than their current one and it's currently impossible to replicate, in fact if Krishna suffered serious damage they would have no way to repair it.
WAIT! Is Krishna from some golden age of lost technology? Or from another universe like Hiro?

• Thinking
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
That's a fucking stupid move. Not only did they provide rights to mass produce Krishna, arguably the best ship in their universe which nobody was aware of before (isekai power gift to Hiro I guess) but they are also risking PIRATES using such a ship.

And all that just so that Mei gets her desired spanking potentially punishment dicking?

Wasn't that a bit too much even for Mei?

Dex-chan lover
How was that a good trade?? What was even the reason of such a move (providing all of Krishna's data)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread