Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 41.2

Dex-chan lover
YEEEEEEEEEES πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­πŸ’’πŸ˜­

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Glad he didnt bring Mei too, I cant imagine how bad the massacre will...
:win::aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, Loli Characters as a cast addition appear and the usual comments appear :D ALL OF THEM!
Doesn't Mimi kinda fall under Shortstack already? She is not as small as the Dwarfs but standing besides Hiro she is considerable shorter than him. Maybe just me.

Dex-chan lover
In the novella illustrations, they are thicker :pout: Really don't like the way they're drawn here.

Last edited:
Well well that Space Dvergr reeally feels like an exploitative company.
Unless the manga went in a pretty different direction, Space Dwergr isn't that bad. The twins went to find Hiro on their own and got into more trouble with Dwergr because of it.

Group Leader
Ah yes, Loli Characters as a cast addition appear and the usual comments appear :D ALL OF THEM!
Doesn't Mimi kinda fall under Shortstack already? She is not as small as the Dwarfs but standing besides Hiro she is considerable shorter than him. Maybe just me.

Yup, she's a shortstack. She's even a bit shorter against the slender and slightly petite Elma.

The funny thing is that
her supposed twin-look-a-like, distant cousin, and the frggin literal princess of the empire is rather subtly endowed.

Users who are viewing this thread