Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai - Vol. 9 Ch. 42.1

Dex-chan lover
iincga.png

:D (with fang)

Dex-chan lover
I don't like seeing MC's flying techniques and habits get recorded.
Data leak can always happen afterall.
:worry:

And? I mean you arent going to develop a entire system to fight a single ship or single person.

Also I dont think he is some kind of "as expected of you Master Hiro" Isekai cheat hero, a lot comes from Krishna herself being a very maneuverable fast ship with much higher firepower but still, I dont see him as the typical Isekai "can do everything effortless" protagonist.

And if it does then its irrelevant now isnt it? How can you get attached to a character that effortless passed any trials? Does it matter if those are leaked if he have effortless beaten everyone at this point as if sudden he will lose?

I would go as far saying the type of protagonist that never struggle, never lose and just coast without having no challanges lead to the readers getting bored and drop it, they will switch to another Isekai that goes by the same motions prepetuating the cycle.

Dex-chan lover
For those that may wanna know: Those 2 will join the harem. One of the twins will get kidnapped, MC + Robot maid will go gansta on the criminal asses, and the twins will be hired to work on mother-ship, and seggs ofc

Dex-chan lover
And? I mean you arent going to develop a entire system to fight a single ship or single person.
They don't need to? His enemies can just use A.I. to analyze his flying techniques and habits to be able to prepare countermeasures.

Also I dont think he is some kind of "as expected of you Master Hiro" Isekai cheat hero, a lot comes from Krishna herself being a very maneuverable fast ship with much higher firepower but still, I dont see him as the typical Isekai "can do everything effortless" protagonist.

And if it does then its irrelevant now isnt it? How can you get attached to a character that effortless passed any trials? Does it matter if those are leaked if he have effortless beaten everyone at this point as if sudden he will lose?

I would go as far saying the type of protagonist that never struggle, never lose and just coast without having no challanges lead to the readers getting bored and drop it, they will switch to another Isekai that goes by the same motions prepetuating the cycle.
I don't understand what you're talking about. I never mentioned anything related to MC being OP, doing things effortless, never struggling and what-not.

Of course data leak matters, because it would create more trouble. He might eventually win because he's MC, but it's still a trouble if all his enemies can see the data. That's why I said I don't like it.

About challenges to make readers not bored, author doesn't necessarily need to use this method to make one. I prefer author to create stronger enemies rather than giving MC a handicap that can be exploited by all future enemies.

Not that I actually know that the author will actually use data leak as a plot. I was talking about my dislike to the possibility of data leak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Uhh... I don't think I got what you said but I agree that it seems like a new challenge for him and he should pick it up.
Showing them what he can and cannot do won't be much trouble I suppose since he already has an AI studying his flying techniques vigorously so anything they create might be an inferior copy and he needs to challenge himself anyway otherwise he will grow rusty and lose his "godly" skills.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

So it's just his misunderstanding, their misunderstanding, n another misunderstanding, ok, I understand...
(OωO`)...

Users who are viewing this thread