Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

This series is super entertaining thus far. I tend not to like Isekai, but this one is really unique. Protagonist is likable, there's cute girls and even spaceships.

Pretty damn unique...
quite like this one the story and everything... So far (till chapter 8) has been a very fun read ! Thx for translating this.

Just asking but does anyone know a similar manga/manhua to this ???

Beware: it's missing the 'harem' tag right now, but it is definitely a harem further on, as seen in the novel.

Double-page supporter
There is satisfaction at mc still being weak compared to the native people for the first time. also feels more based off of starsector with the navel style named ship classification. Though still hate harems just choose someone and be faithful to them already. Also it’s just starsector but with different factions and a different shortage

bruh a lot of it's mechanics are based off Elite Dangerous (life support on/off, solo bounty hunter, ship scanning, radar based off heat signature, etc), not starsector.
if it was starsector, he'd have perk points to start off, do whatever it takes to get a fleet going ASAP instead of solo, ship weapon loadout micro to handle, the world building would at least include varying levels of phobia against AI, so on and so forth.

if anything, I'd absolutely love it if fuel rats were added into the story somewhere, somehow.

can i ask on what chapter the current chapter is currently on?

update:found it.. around 22-23 i decided to start at 20.

link :https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-so-i-became-a-space-mercenary/?pg=6

And then there was off screen sex, because they cant show that shit in a shounen but it was clearly going that direction./ Deep Sigh /

@lapistier
and the pilots of the fuel rats are actual humanoid rats.
So he can give them a different name while still maintaining the reference.

Double-page supporter
@lapistier I meant that in the way it’s much bleaker then elite dangerous they are having a shortage of fundamental elements You really cant fix that. Also we have going dark skill for the same reason

@lapistier
the world building would at least include varying levels of phobia against AI
close but not quite, because AIs never went full animatrix (radical, omnicidal ones were in toothbrushes, toasters and so) humans only has varying degrees of wariness instead

Dex-chan lover
Hey, it's pretty alright. When was the last time I read about space Manga, I swear every isekai is all about medieval fantasy nowadays

Dex-chan lover
not bad. A sci-fi Isekai. Elf girl is a bit of a hassle, but then again, that's just her character archetype. Gotta have someone who can talk back to the MC (or at least that's what I expect her role to be forthgoing).

Users who are viewing this thread