Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Ty for the new chapter I luv it here wish I could donate to you once I working I’ll def support more.

Different take on isekai, I really enjoy the change of pace also it kinda gives space dandy vibes to me for some reason.

I liked the sci-fi setting but it's still a generic power fantasy harem when all things are said and done.

Group Leader
I dont understand Why the MC doesn't sell his own ship. It's clearly far more advanced (as was explained at the start) than any other ship out there. (chapter 10.1)
The missiles that took down a flag ship
costs 500k, that's about the cost of a LRLAP round in US Dollars ($400-700k), a staple of Destroyers which cost about $2 billion.

A ship that can take out those numbers cost that army hundreds of billions alone (including the ships armaments, crew loss, and stocks that were blown up with them), would be worth billions itself.

So the logical answer to getting an EXTREMELY nice house on a planet would be to sell the ship.

@GrimGriefer

If some random guy with no history showed up and sold a ship that's more advanced than anything else available, he'd be extremely lucky to be able to survive, let alone earn any real money from the sale. At best, he'd probably be under close watch by every group in the galaxy for the rest of his life.

But this MC isn't smart enough to think that far ahead. I'm sure the reason he doesn't want to sell it is because it's cool, much like most men who get a free Ferrari would not want to sell it even if they could buy a house with the money. Though people who need money and are smart would decide to do it in the end if they can get a good deal, this guy is the kind of guy who wouldn't even consider it.

Group Leader
@Fluffums Honestly its far more likely they would let you live if you sold the ship than being a one man crew (and now additional 2 women) go free with such a ship. Every time they show him walking carelessly on the streets i'm thinking, "yep, they're going to bag him now." I would be scared shitless to leave that ship in any port or let any one board, get close to it, or "restock" it. But this isn't reality, he isn't going to sell it, and his first encounter didn't involve him being abducted (easier when you have no record of existing).

Double-page supporter
@Regan i would recommend you The Galactic Navy Officer Becomes an Adventurer for an isekai with sci-fi

For people coming here looking for a general idea of what this series is: This is generic isekai harem non-beta MC trash stuff. If it were a normal fantasy story I'd probably have dropped it instantly, but it is sci-fi set in space so the novelty of that keeps it mildly interesting.

I WARN YOU THIS IS A SUMMARY OF LATEST STORY FROM NOVEL:
he will become honor knight of an Earl(he got a sword for recognition), accidentally buy himself a high military specs Maidroid, push his rank to Gold, and for (who play game "Elite Dangerous" on PC ) he buy a Mothership class worth more than 20 millions with custom specs and weaponry plus got himself twin cute mechanics as crew and recently get Silver Wing Assault Award for Distinguished Service and Briefing
( PS: this award is for those who bravely and crazy enough to dive into enemy formation, mostly who get this award is death, but he survive those) who for his participation to defend military outpost from Crystal life form attack( remember "singing crystal)

for those readers thinking about selling or swapping his ship, just wait Dwerg Colony arc, you will surprise.

Double-page supporter
As the sucker for Sci-Fi stuff, specially spaceships and space travel, this hits the sweet spots nicely. I thought it was going to be meh, but oh boy, if you're a sucker for spaceships and space battles, and don't look too deeply into it, this is a good one you shouldn't pass. Beware of classic isekai tropes. Anyways, 10/10 would biasedly recommend again.

I aint really a fan of scifi mech space stuff but.. this manga is 11/10 amazing. I think the mc's cleverness, wittiness and variousvknowledge made reading the manga better..

Users who are viewing this thread