Mezametara Saikyou Soubi to Uchuusenmochi Datta node, Ikkodate Mezashite Youhei toshite Jiyuu ni Ikitai

Dex-chan lover
The only thing worse than being bad is being completely unremarkable
This is offensively boring

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch i mean, ok bro, suit yourself
honestly just being proper space scifi/scifant is already pretty remarkable in this day an age, though it is true the manga doesn't get anywhere

as for in general: for the record, mc is space hermit. that's effectively his background, lol

Oh, this one is fun. Is like your typical DnD Fantasy World theme Isekai, but in space.
Its light and doesn't fall into too much detail.
Fights feel a tad clumsy but at least are short.
Fun fun fun.

Double-page supporter
@Aquariuszx If your mad about a month wait. Then you aren’t gonna read much more then a few 4 koma

Also must say I really love this it’s like someone decided to release the first person dlc for elite dangerous with mods to high heaven

summary basically:

casual Elite Dangerous/Star Citizen player gets isekai into the game lul

Fed-Kun's army
Just found this manga. Is it anything like The John Blake Chronicles or Three Square Meals?
Oh YES IT IS!

Protagonist is a bad boy with balls, who
rescues a girl from gang rape, pays her debt, and then has consensual sex with her.
If that is too bad for you (it is for some commentators here), steer away from here and read Redo of Healer or How to build a dungeon: Book of the demon king instead.

Its awesome but i feel like its missing out on some space game elements. Some ship editing and different weapons would be cool. And where my jumpdrives at :( thats like the coolest thing about scifi

Anyone knows how long it takes for a chapter to be released? a month or so?

Re-read this manga for like 5 times and i like it quite a bit so been wondering.

@immortalartisan I mean I'm disappointed about it taking 1 month to upload HALF of a chapter, and I do know it's not the translator's fault, the author just uploads them so rarely. I like the story and enjoyed reading this but I don't have enough patience to wait a month for something I finish reading in 2 minutes and there is no time for anything to happen in that short time, most manga i read upload a full chapter per month or half of a chapter every 2 weeks or so but not this one.

Dex-chan lover
Manga licensed today by 7S

https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2021/02/08/seven-seas-blasts-off-again-with-license-of-reborn-as-a-space-mercenary-i-woke-up-piloting-the-strongest-starship-manga-series/

Group Leader
@pachogamez hope they won't DMCA the scanlator.

EDIT: seems like theyre going to release vol 1 on Aug 2021, so there's still plenty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread