Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! ~Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero~ - Ch. 39 - The mysterious ray of light fired by the enemy…

Dex-chan lover
USE HYPER BEAM!!!

4fs8mf.jpg
Hyper Beam is a Normal type move, so I guess you can say it was...a Ghost ship.

Dex-chan lover
Truly ship is OP, ship is useful.
Agreed! The MCs ships are indestructible, and cannot be boarded unless he allows it. Says so right on the tin. So I have no clue why he would do more then just sail on by the war fleet and head into port to offload the relief supplies.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just get back to him sailing around and finding new places and things already?
So I have no clue why he would do more then just sail on by the war fleet and head into port to offload the relief supplies.
He-s-a-simp.jpg

He had to spend extra money to buy the speedboats that the girls are using... It's not like he just had them laying around...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think the reason why the author or maybe he was told by their editor to add fighting scenes is because the current plot will get boring eventually if not done right.

MC's current way of amassing wealth to buy newer and better ships is through trade, and if you don't know how to make trading interesting you'll lose audiences. That's why they added the war arc. It introduces new story beats, gives the girls purpose and their jobs reason and gives a way of amassing wealth with the reward he'll get.

Now, for me it's still interesting to read, but it's not plot I originally liked it for. I just hope that the boat/ship aspect get more focus and go back to the slice of life.
It also work in lore since the gods would be bored if he only trade.

Dex-chan lover
I think the reason why the author or maybe he was told by their editor to add fighting scenes is because the current plot will get boring eventually if not done right.

MC's current way of amassing wealth to buy newer and better ships is through trade, and if you don't know how to make trading interesting you'll lose audiences. That's why they added the war arc. It introduces new story beats, gives the girls purpose and their jobs reason and gives a way of amassing wealth with the reward he'll get.

Now, for me it's still interesting to read, but it's not plot I originally liked it for. I just hope that the boat/ship aspect get more focus and go back to the slice of life.
there no editor thought, the war arc also happened in WN version so not this arc pure from author just to showcase MC barrier ship
when will the MC get it on with some of the girls...

also, februeary chapter release in july, mfw
if you talking about girasol girls, unfortunately no
even after 400 or so chapter there almost not advance in relation with them even when they pretty much freeloader in MC ship (there a talk to advance the relation but noo the author keep messing it around end up back to square one) but if we talking about his slave (the elf and beastman) He already did sex with them
well in future he get some service like thigh pillow and ear cleaning from the Goddess but not sex since the current service is the limit

Fed-Kun's army
more i ponder skills you could pick, bug eyed boys ship summoning is easy top 5

Dex-chan lover
there no editor thought, the war arc also happened in WN version so not this arc pure from author just to showcase MC barrier ship

if you talking about girasol girls, unfortunately no
even after 400 or so chapter there almost not advance in relation with them even when they pretty much freeloader in MC ship (there a talk to advance the relation but noo the author keep messing it around end up back to square one) but if we talking about his slave (the elf and beastman) He already did sex with them
well in future he get some service like thigh pillow and ear cleaning from the Goddess but not sex since the current service is the limit
i'm talking about anyonhe, when did he boinked the slave girls?

Dex-chan lover
I mean he is sharing his bed with the tiger girl in this chapter.
They also have all their clothes on. If they were having sex, do you think they'd bother to put their clothes back on after the act just to sleep?

Dex-chan lover
i'm talking about anyonhe, when did he boinked the slave girls?
forgot which chapter in manga but early on when those girasole girls had not yet join MC in his journey she already did with the beastman girl as for the Elf dunno it already happened in manga or not but it pretty sure did later after he save her whole family and migration plan to save whole Elf village

Dex-chan lover
They also have all their clothes on. If they were having sex, do you think they'd bother to put their clothes back on after the act just to sleep?
they might not this time since there Girasole girls and the situation can't accommodate it , but when MC get his hand on Cruise ship in WN he almost did it every night unless there some pressing problem or they just take some break

Dex-chan lover
they might not this time since there Girasole girls and the situation can't accommodate it , but when MC get his hand on Cruise ship in WN he almost did it every night unless there some pressing problem or they just take some break
The problem there is that you conflate the WN with the manga.

Sure, he might be doing it in the WN, but in the manga, it doesn't seem like he's done it even once.

Dex-chan lover
The problem there is that you conflate the WN with the manga.

Sure, he might be doing it in the WN, but in the manga, it doesn't seem like he's done it even once.
is that so :unsure: i remember he already did with beastman girl when he sail to search for spice second time but i might remember it wrong for the manga one

Double-page supporter
Can we just get back to him sailing around and finding new places and things already?

He-s-a-simp.jpg

He had to spend extra money to buy the speedboats that the girls are using... It's not like he just had them laying around...
This too. This cost him money to do. Unless he gets some fat loot for compensation, this was a waste of time and money.

Dex-chan lover
is that so :unsure: i remember he already did with beastman girl when he sail to search for spice second time but i might remember it wrong for the manga one
i don't recall him ever touching a single girl in the manga, the dude is friggin saturn

Dex-chan lover
i don't recall him ever touching a single girl in the manga, the dude is friggin saturn
okay now seriously questioning the mangaka choice, also dont tell me the author also change thing in LN since most of time Manga take source from LN than WN, i mean in WN its already frustrating enough the relation with Girasole girls pretty much stale and the beast girl pretty much often become background or just comedy relief and dark elf girl presence kind of become thinner lately except when MC visit new elf island or going around recruiting (dark) elf in secluded place to migrate to new elf Island so he can get Elf goddess(or its forest goddess i forgot) pamper him

Dex-chan lover
Guy got a barrier to block absolutely everything. Guy still too cowardly to even go near a battle.
Agreed! The MCs ships are indestructible, and cannot be boarded unless he allows it. Says so right on the tin. So I have no clue why he would do more then just sail on by the war fleet and head into port to offload the relief supplies.
He's not afraid of the war, he knows his ship can track literally everything. He doesn't want to stand out. He'd rather neither side of the war even knows he exists. If he actively partakes, he'll have political figures bearing down on him for all kinds of reasons and he wants none of that BS.

Users who are viewing this thread