Mezase Gouka Kyakusen!! Sen Shokan Skill De Isekai Rich Life Wo Te Ni Irero - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - First Magic and the Creators Gloom

Fed-Kun's army
That God can go suck a fat one. Forced into another world and given a crap offensive skill. He actually manages to carve out a relatively comfortable life and then God come to him demanding he dance like a monkey to amuse him.

Fork that God Buzzard.

He literally says he gave him a weak skill on purpose for his amusement. I would just continue on living leisurely and enjoy a slow life while enjoying Gods boredom.

Dex-chan lover
That God can go suck a fat one. Forced into another world and given a crap offensive skill. He actually manages to carve out a relatively comfortable life and then God come to him demanding he dance like a monkey to amuse him.

Fork that God Buzzard.

He literally says he gave him a weak skill on purpose for his amusement. I would just continue on living leisurely and enjoy a slow life while enjoying Gods boredom.
If you noticed, the guy looked quite different when he looked down on him through that orb vs how he greeted the kid.

My guess is that the god is not telling the entire truth here. But doesn't want to give them too much of a push. Hence he seemed to be more nagging than demanding or ordering.

But maybe I am putting too much faith into the mangaka's writing skills.

Dex-chan lover
It's a sad day when god indirectly calls you a little bitch.
But the god is pretty rude all things considered.
The MC knows nothing of the world and has nothing to his name when he first woke up in the middle of nowhere.

I mean sure, his skill is pretty OP but he still managed to make a decent living for himself in a month.
Even if the retirement plan is shit...

But hopefully, a GOD has a little more brainpower than he shows off.
Never was a fan of gods who are just pompous braggarts.
Hopefully, there is more to them than meets the eye.

Users who are viewing this thread