MF Ghost - Vol. 17 Ch. 202 - The Woman Who Doesn't Give Up

Dex-chan lover
Last weekend I had livestreams of GT3 and GT4 races popup in my recommended and gave it a watch. I don't normally watch races anymore, especially if I don't have someone in particular to root for, but the longer I watched the more I was interested.

Now, you may notice that despite being the "godly fifteen", in the face of our MC they hardly ever put up a fight when getting chased down and eventually passed except those few rivals. However, that's just how it is in normal competitive racing. Our MC has been using outlandish daring techniques to get ahead in the races, of course, its done as a fantasical choice to bring us, the readers, action. I'm not trying to defend the pushover trait of the racers outside of Kanata and his rivals, I'm just pointing out that the scenes where the overtakes seem effortless are more truthful to real life than some of the more spectacular stunts.

Man, I wish there were more portrayals of the more action heavy racing in media, such examples being Speed Racer, the older Hot Wheels animated media (World Race and Acceleracers) and not modern Fast & Furious movies (it's good sfx/action eye candy but the stunts are too fantastical, too absurd to believe that it lessens some of the impact for me).

With that out of the way, thank you very much for the mass release Keyfob Group. Wish everyone there a good day.

Users who are viewing this thread