MF Ghost

It says 2020's. it just says its set in 202X. the X means its the 10 years that begin with 202 and are 4 digits. i would reply directly to you if i could. this is directed at gagegageha. https://mangadex.org/user/1891090/gagegageha

We missed the previous release because of an issue with our raw supply, that has been fixed and next week we'll have a double release for y'all.

Group Leader
We're trying our hardest to continue these releases at bi-weekly. We had a bit of trouble where the raw scans we were provided ended up going *poof*, so we had nothing to translate or typeset.

However, we've managed to find a source and we're prepared to continue. We're just working on a really tight production schedule.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

At least we're going somewhere with Kenta, its always sky views and coms. How are they gonna make it not boring in the anime? Who knows.

Aggregator gang
I appreciate the translations even though you guys are like 50 chapters behind.

@vereo we're as far behind as we are mostly to prevent burnout and allow for real life stuff to happen. Glad the work is appreciated!

Aggregator gang
Judging from the Cover picture alone, every time i see Shigeno Shuuichi's art i'm having a deja vu, like i've seen this character before.

The series is not dropped, but we're delaying the next release to this weekend for Reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread