Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Pathetic Excuse For a Man

Dex-chan lover
I mean leaving everything that sick siscon just said aside, he isn't wrong in Natsume being unreliable and indecisive, since he kept going in circles not knowing anything about her and quite literally just seeing/treating her as cat most of the time 🙄

And he didn't really try to learn anything about her so far

Dex-chan lover
A simple, but fatal, flaw in brother's logic: Only he could track Mio so easily. Anyone else, including the person they mentioned, would have it much more difficult to find and approach them.
In short, brother was on "cheat mode" in that regard. And blames the MC for the result.

I mean leaving everything that sick siscon just said aside, he isn't wrong in Natsume being unreliable and indecisive, since he kept going in circles not knowing anything about her and quite literally just seeing/treating her as cat most of the time 🙄

And he didn't really try to learn anything about her so far
Ikr, it felt so satisfying that the brother said all of that. Like bro, at least learn something about her not keep silent and talking to yourself!

Dex-chan lover
Why does this chapter feel like deja Vu. It feels like I've read this before. Good shit, almost (I completely forgot) this existed. Good stuff

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck has bro just said? Ain't no way bro is wishing for NTR incestual beastiality cross-breeding type shit.
bait-thats-bait.gif

Users who are viewing this thread