Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Pathetic Excuse For a Man

Dex-chan lover
OMFG STUF YOU WORTHLESS INCEST garbage!!! UGHHH way in hell is he actung like his D has ‘t been near his sister

I HATE this garbage of a character acting like he is HOLY that ANYTHING his garbage disgusting obsession of his sister he has!

and people agreeing with this obssesive freak really need to chill ain’t like Iori did the WORST THING on earth! oh he watched around for a few seconds and you god damn lot react like he killd Mia or something

everything that freak said makes no god damn fucking sense! wtf was that garbage??? how is that an natural reaction!!!!

i ALSO REALLY hate the garbage troupe of an siscon like they just need a few hits to the head to drop the obsession
OMFG!!!’ 💅💅 you are SO right bestie 👄 gotta hate these INCEST (because they defo 🫶👈) siblings… he is so not❌❌holy😇😇 u are so right 💯💯 bestie!!! agreed!!! ppl👱‍♀️ rlly need to chill🥶🥶 its overreacting😒😒 he didnt kill😷 mi.a.. wtf was that 🗑️ garbage inddeeed!!!.!

Dex-chan lover
"Even if you are her brother you kidnapped her, and if I didn't know better, (her sister told me she is fine), I would have already filled a police report so consider yourself lucky chud"

"kidnapping is kidnapping it doesn't matter who does it, even if its her family or whatever"

"what if I knew martial arts and kicked your ass in the mountain trail and left you lying on the cold floor while it rained?"

Dex-chan lover
I just went back to re-read the first few chapters to remind myself that I wasn't hallucinating and that this started off as a comedy about a catgirl that actually acts like a cat.
No, this has always been a deep drama about a pretty young woman deciding whether she wants to spend the rest of her life being a pretty young woman, or knocking things off ledges. It's a difficult choice to make, but only she can make it.

Group Leader
I keep losing more and more interest tbh.

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
The "overprotective brother gatekeeps the relationship" setting which forces unecessary drama? I was looking for an excuse to drop this, I guess I found it. Ah, well.
Thanks to the team for the effort they put in, though.

Dex-chan lover
"Even if you are her brother you kidnapped her, and if I didn't know better, (her sister told me she is fine), I would have already filled a police report so consider yourself lucky chud"

"kidnapping is kidnapping it doesn't matter who does it, even if its her family or whatever"

"what if I knew martial arts and kicked your ass in the mountain trail and left you lying on the cold floor while it rained?"
Breh she is not an adult, for all we know he is her legal guardian. Our dude has nothing on him, especially when he's that old.

Dex-chan lover
No, this has always been a deep drama about a pretty young woman deciding whether she wants to spend the rest of her life being a pretty young woman, or knocking things off ledges. It's a difficult choice to make, but only she can make it.
She must weigh having trivial access to all of the accumulated value of modern human technology against the ability to eat as much of the offal gathered from the floors of slaughterhouses and fisheries as she wants.

It's one of the most complex philosophical questions of our time.

Users who are viewing this thread