Miageru to Kimi wa - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - A Shelter from the Rain

For the people who don't know what "The moon is beautiful" usually is meant to imply: https://www.quora.com/Why-does-The-Moon-is-beautiful-Tsuki-ga-kirei-desu-ne-mean-I-love-you-in-Japanese

Dex-chan lover
This isn't nearly as good or interesting as I thought it would/could be...

Yes boy... She's an angel.. a beautiful angel ?
dammm this manga is so comfy and good

Dex-chan lover
@Panino
Same, my main gripe is with the pacing. They're simultaneously encountering major hurdles in their relationship, overcoming those hurdles in the same chapter, all while completely ignoring any romantic connotations, and it's still only been like 3 days since they met?
I mean I'm still enjoying this series for its art but the story is definitely lacking.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything is overdramatised to ridiculous degree. "I decide how fast my pacing is" They're just walking to shelter in a rainstorm for crying out loud. And then he starts crying?

Aggregator gang
I like the slow pacing. I felt the awkwardness. The guy suffers from a severe inferiority complex, and maybe she does too but it doesn't show as much. Not everything has to be face slapping, 3-way love triangles. Not every guy has to be strong and stoic. Not every girl has to be weepy over a dude. I dunno, I like it. Romance can take a slow burn and still be moving.

Dex-chan lover
@cillbosby
Problem for me isn't pacing, it's everything else.
The "dramas", the thoughts, it's all so very unnatural and unconvincing/undeserving.

Every new chapter it seems like the author is running in circles, the pacing is awful but still, good chapter I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread