Miageru to Kimi wa

god, this triggers so many gay warnings.

First we have the tall girl x the main character who looks like a girl.

Next we have the manly best friend + the male mc dressing like a girl (i.e. trap-like crossdressing) + them being strangely close (a man giving another man a lap pillow? really?)

I guess it's just to bait a new audience, but it just looks strange unless you're into gay manga.

Group Leader
I actually enjoyed reading the first 2 chapters. Thank you for scanlating this! :)

Do you know why am i waiting every day for a new chapter? Because there's LITERALLY no tall girl x short boy relationships in mangas (or they're pretty rare). The height difference's between MC's especially when girl is taller then a boy, is already can give you some really cute vibes out of it. IT JUST SO ADORABLE HNGGGGGHHH! For the love of god, please Jasmine Tea continue to translate this amazing manga. Those kind of love stories are pretty rare (btw, sry for my bad ENGLANDO)

Group Leader
Dude, haven't seen this type of relationship blossoming in a while. I'm in.

Dex-chan lover
I literally looked at the thumbnail and thought this was shoujou-ai... I mean, I'm not complaining - another vanilla in my readlist.

Group Leader
@Russiancomrade
Because there's LITERALLY no tall girl x short boy relationships in mangas (or they're pretty rare).

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki is a manga about a tall girl and a short-arse guy in middle-school falling in love and being HHHHNNNGGGG! about it. Highly recommended.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I had written the name wrong in the search bar, so it's really being translated, yay!

Users who are viewing this thread