Miageru to Kimi wa

Dex-chan lover
The artwork is amazing and the characters are likeable. But I so agree that this manga should've been running for longer. All the bait with the Best friend, and the conflicts of Tashibana and Suga felt rushed. The manga introduces way to many characters for such a short running time in that sense

Not everyone is Aki Eda and can serialize something with the mental state to end it in less than a 100 chapters. And she's fucked up series too.

But overall a nice read, I quite enjoyed.

The art is fantastic,the story itself is pretty lacklustre. Even when they somehow manage to create drama, it’s so shallow and forced.

Dex-chan lover
There are no words to describe how deeply I enjoyed this comfy, slow burner of a romance series. It is truly a goddamn shame this series was soft cancelled at 4 Volumes, presumably due to low sales of Volumes 2 and 3 (I do want to know what the sales numbers for those volumes were.). I felt this series could have gone on for another 2-4 Volumes. I was looking forward to Yuki and Takamine spending the rest of high school further progressing their relationship to the goalposts of open hand holding, formal confession and first kiss. It also felt like the series was going to end not only with Yuki and Takamine's graduation, but Yuki and Takamine becoming the de-facto king and queen of the school and converting the entire student body into their army of wingmen and wingwomen.

I look forward to Makoto Kobori's next work.

Contributor
I read this a few months ago, so I'll relay my thoughts from what I wrote.

The first 26 chapters of this ranged from good to excellent. The art was fantastic, the characters were engaging, and it even had the balls to make the main characters actually date. The manga was slowly setting things up concerning their relationship to be paid off later...
...and then it kinda seemed like the author got notification to wrap up in one volume. And so the last 7 chapters had to be rushed. They still manage to be decent in spite of that, but you can seriously fucking feel the axe colliding with this manga as things that were slowly set up are never paid off and things end in an overall unsatisfying manner.

In spite of all this, I'd still recommend it. I enjoyed the journey enough, and I want to read this again later. If you want something similar but without the rushed axe, I think Shikkomori-san (That Girl) Is Not Just Cute is a really good bet.

i really like the story. its bringing back my highschool memorry, and many regrets that i didnt do at that time.

im wasting my youth time, so this story really punch me in the head, and almost make me crying for my past mistakes.

now, time to read another fun manga.

This was really good manga. It was nice and sweet and also a change of pace in manga reading. I know maybe they didn't do much as couples nowadays do lots of things like kiss or other stuff. But this is still nice because the manga hits with a plot in which each character supports each other, something you probably don't so much in reality. And the two lovers are taking their love slow which shows they still are enjoying their youth as high schoolers and lovers. It would be cool if the manga had a spin off when the two love birds and their friends are older living life with new challenges and adventures. Also thank you to the artist and Author for creating a masterpiece.

I don't even care care about the lack of kisses and shit, I just feel like there could be so much more written. I feel kind of deprived, I want to read more goddammit. This could've just gone on for another 100 chapters of them dicking around and I'd be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread