Miageru to Kimi wa

Group Leader
If you were ever going to read a manga for the pictures, read this one. The art is amazing, and while the story is a rather "different" romance (shota mc with yuri vibes is not what I consider mainstream), I find the art sweeps me away before I can dwell on how different this is; Instead, I end up focusing on the awesome. I highly recommend it as a relaxed read and panels that make you go "wow".

I'll be brutally honest this thing is pretty much bog standard high school romance with the genders swapped. But the pacing is well kept but its a crime they dont try to think outside of the box. its fluffy though. 7/10 on a good day, I do hope they continue this series and try to do some interesting things. Most importantly is that they dont get bogged down in drama hell for no reason.

Double-page supporter
Is that gyaru bitch who break Yuuki's heart in the first chapter gonna be an obstacle in latter chapters? Ugh, what an unneeded antagonist.

Double-page supporter
Simple plot and good art, hopefully the author doesn’t try to get to fancy with this series. I get the feeling she would be way out of her depth...

Can't believe it's seinen, reads like shoujo at best, and not a good one. Barely any plot and Takamine's personality is that she's tall and does things just cause. Like, I can barely feel any motives behind any actions taken by anybody in this manga, almost as if it was supposed to be a comedy 4-koma in which time barely flows, but it's a romance manga instead. Have no idea how I have to perceive the content of this manga to enjoy it. Am I missing something? I just don't understand how it's a seinen when the depiction of love and affection is this primitive.

Cute but dramatic over small things, and it feels like other things that could cause an issue somehow don't.

Dex-chan lover
and it ended, chapter 33 is the end
terrible final because nothing happened ever lol, not sure if this got axed or not but damn lol, you can check the raws in lhscan raw site, search by miageru to kimi wa

Users who are viewing this thread