Miao Shou Xian Dan

Did you double the ch.ch? the chapter is at the bottom of the list... by the way thank you so much for picking this up! I've been looking forward to it for ages

This is by far the best wuxia comic that I have read. It doesnt have this "stupid" feeling I get from all those other comics. Even though the MC in those other comics like "Peerless Martial God" is being pictured as smart, it apperars stupid to me (like the poem he did, that was just cringy). Here, the Mc is pictured as simple (I dont like how the spirit called her stupid), but she doesnt appear to be stupid. I suppose its mostly because the Author is not an idiot like in other wuxia tales. It is fairly good paced, no overdramaticing of human relations (like: met 2h ago and saying "brothers for life" which is again, quite cringy) and the most important part is that they dont overexplain. You start reading the novel and the first thing that happens they explain the cultivation system or they overdetalize and make mistakes bacause of that.

It is still a bit early to come to conclusions since its the start of the comic, but those are my first impressions.
I dont even have too much of a problem because it is Shoujo. I just hope that they will keep the balance between human relations, individual growth and action.

Love this manhua. I wish it was updated more often. It's fun and like MC's personality.

This is interesting so far; I like the story and characters. The only thing that bothers me is the description. It says that this balances romance with adventure well, but it really does not. Perhaps it will later on, but for now the romance and interaction between the leads is SEVERELY lacking. They've talked to each other like three times and we are up to chapter 23.1. As I said, this is a good and compelling story, but if you are going into it looking for romance, you are likely to be disappointed with what has come out so far.

Came to the comment section for almost about the same reason @Loxi said. I wanted to see how many 100+ chapters would it be before the promised romance develops. Don't get me wrong, the story itself is nice. But I thrive on romance so I was hoping for some eventually. Stories like this tend to be about 600+ chapters long. So we shouldnt expect too much but its good to get a basis as to where everything starts to get a projection of development.

@Loxi and @Koriru
Well, you got take into consideration that we are at chapter 23 and the story didn't had space for them to start any form of relationship. Also, a forced relation wouldn't be any good as it doesn't fall into the characters personas. My personal guess is that things will escalate when the girls becomes disciples of the chibi master. Still, it has been so long since it started. Like, the Auction arc started around half year ago. That is the price you pay for colored pages.

@MarceloYuri I was thinking thi was a more developed story. Wasnt until I checked out the raws later after commenting I realized that we're pretty much up to date with the raws. And here I was snooping for spoilers. Darn it....

...I wonder if they've gone Super Saiyan, given Troublesome Ghost Eater 'Ally' and the reaction of Conniving Evil Rival Lady (Outer Sect Edition) are both going 'wtf' at whatever they look like after cultivating.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a pretty fun cultivation story, all things considered. Has had some fun bits, and i like our main character's relationship with those around her, she's a cinnamon roll with guts.

@Palmereap For some reason they have just stopped uploading it here, you can find more chapters on their site
https://timelessleaf.com/miao-shou-xian-dan/

I thought timelessleaf only uploaded to their own site? Idk if this is here with permission so to speak...

Dex-chan lover
@Meowdy FYI just checked they still upload some mangas here but for some reason not specifically this...fuck if i know why it's not uploaded here though

I swallow all what I said previously
This is gradually going downhill
The only thing that was good about this manhua (expressing emotions) gradually became non existent
And even the cultivation becomes more mediocre as new events are unveiled
Characters are totally dumb. You can see the mc fall not once, not twice, not thrice but freaking multiple times to the same guy using the same trick.
Recommended to read? No, unless you enjoy mediocre cultivation then go ahead

i came here from timelessleaf just want to read some comments (reviewer) before start reading this manhwa. not gonna read it after read all this comments. thanks saving my time.

Users who are viewing this thread