Miao Shou Xian Dan

Group Leader
Probably not a demon since the skill demon-kun gave her was what the blonde guy said "was from a different race"... I think. Maybe a "god" race like phoenix or dragon.

Dex-chan lover
...i'm still amazed that this is classified as a SHOUJO manhua.

BEST. SHOUJO SERIES. EVER.

Group Leader
>"something wrong with her head"

>woman who's dying

I think there's something wrong with your head.

Double-page supporter
@Purplelibraryguy Having grown up with watching alot of wuxia/xianxia Chinese dramas the idea of cultivation was so familiar to me I hardly gave it a second thought. It didn't even occur to me that the English term is related to farmers even though it was so obvious. But you know what, you're absolutely right, they are pretty much farmers LOL. Cultivation is basically earning those exp points to get from level 1 to 100, and during the way you'd acquire moves/skill sets and are able to use weapons you couldn't before, etc. Gotta farm items and exp points to attain that awesome power ?It's only natural that this genre makes good rpg settings. While wuxia/xianxia are Chinese genres, the concept of qi/cultivation isn't solely found in manhua. (Naruto is the best example I can think of. Chakra is basically Qi, it's just a different name). Sorry for the tldr response, your comment was just too good for me to pass up.

I am having WoW AH flashbacks...
You are there, looking for the items you need at a reasonable price and suddenly some rogue is ganking and then a raid enters the city and there is killing back and forth, and you keep looking at the AH in the last NPC alive.

@edit
This AH part is taking SO LONG...
@edit2
I think already took 3 months. WTF. That is just plain bad design. It is boring, it didn't add anything solid to the story and will probably be meaningless in the long run. It is not even funny.
@edit3
IT IS STILL GOING!
@edit4
it took 4 fucking months.
@edit5
Fucking hell. Who was that girl again? I barely remember why she was with the MC... I made A HUGE effort to not drop this. And since people weren't commenting here I avoided spamming, but FUCKING HELL!!!! I will read this again later. Don't have the patience right now. 4 FUCKING MONTHS to build up to this moment and it isn't even funny or dramatic. Just meh.

this auction arc is terrible. something they shoulda kept for a side story or something.

Is this still being translated or what is dropped? i was enjoying it a lot, and the MC is silly cute :D

@reeverdark

Announcement : (In Discord) 19-20 oct 2018
- All Patrons, Funders, Donator Need stop funding until further notice (Please, __pull your funding until their figure things out.)
- Trash Website shall be remade over. (From now trash scans website always freeze, overloaded, and missing page)
- Trash scans structure and management will be frozen over until all the problem sorting out(including until their can manages buid up their lost trust)
- No Picking Up New Series in future, and Current series won't be dropped.
- Future Priorities: They shall speeding up Current series until cathed to the latest raw
- Unanswered Questions (regarding Discord: #question) Shall be answered by Dru himself in the near few days
- No Worries, TrashScans is Still alive

Annoncement : (In Discord) 22 Oct 2018 *new
- Reconstructure Almost Done,Lets Have a New Start
- Volcanic Age Return to Meraki
- Peerless Dad Return to Meraki
- Need More Staff Member too speeding Up Series(espescially translator)

another thing from their discord...

Dropped:
AP: Apotheosis - DMCA (this is a copyright takedown notice)
MSXD: Miao Shou Xian Dan - the cult is doing it now
Skelly or SSCPD: Skeleton Warrior Couldn't Protect the Dungeon - Meraki
SSO: Soaring Sword Odyssey - Read on Odyssey Scans
VA: Volcanic Age - Read on Meraki Scans
VM: Versatile Mage - Read on WebNovels

Status Unknown - waiting for clarity from Dru:
DDU: Devil Down Under
ST: Stellar Transformations

So some other group is picking this up? Anybody have a link to that group's page (if they have one)?

Kha-Ri Last Friday at 7:06 AM
@?Pinkachu? (Pinkachu) Msxd.
Kha-Ri Last Friday at 7:06 AM
One chapter should come out soonish, but the current one... well...

Discord
Kha-Ri Today at 5:24 PM
@jem Xixi is being worked on. Chapter 22.4 needs some few finishing touches and chapter 22.5 is being cleaned.

Users who are viewing this thread