Miao Shou Xian Dan

Dex-chan lover
Natsuki... most chinese manhuas are made for scrolling. A few cut them up into pages, most do not, thus the need to scroll for this one.

What a chinese manhua about martial arts with a MC with a real personality? WHAT THE MC IS A GIRL?

Group Leader
I got used to it being one long strip, and now that it's reversed it feels so unnatural
Sorry for complaining so much

Contributor
Translating "Go" as "Chess" Pisses me off on so many levels.

We have "Go" here too! It even showed the board!

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or is pretty much everyone involved in this whole "cultivation" wheeze a bunch of trash? Like, from the disciples climbing over each other like crabs in a bucket to the elders expressing practically a caricature of "bad guy" martial arts ethics. What a bunch of corrupt decadent creepos.

The problem with the changing to long strip in the settings is that it then does it to everything I read, not just this. It's nice to have the option, but I'd like it if the default normal view would display the chapters as they're drawn originally. Most manga are made for pages, while a lot of these web comics from china and korea are made in long strips. I don't want to be changing the settings all the time.

Thanks for pointing out the reader settings, though.

Group Leader
Hmmm are my comments even showing up? I made a comment before but now it's gone.

Power Uploader
@silverlightning Series that has

Webtoon

tag/genre will have long strip enabled no matter what setting a user have. Seems like the tag got removed here. I added it back.

@eLichien Thanks, that totally fixed it.

Sad to see the end note saying we're halfway caught up to the raws. Makes me worried that it's a slow release and take forever between chapters after we catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread