Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Her Past

I honestly felt bad and I don’t feel bad for characters backstory for shit I usually laugh but dam that was fucked up

P.S thx for the chapter can’t wait for the next one😊

Aggregator gang
Im literally frozen. I stared my wall after that page for so long. Holy shit. I swear Im not reading or watching any ntr or rape shit ever again.

Thanks for the chapter tho

Imo, the "rape" part is not necessary, just having her family killed is cruel enough for her.

Well, sometime author has to write "unforgetable" part to make reader remember about story longer.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the raping murderer was caught. Was it mentioned earlier?

Dex-chan lover
He's doubting the magical power of the Japanese flu where you get sick if you get wet for more than a couple seconds.

What a bizzare chapter. Starts off super dark and then goes into slapstick anime tropes. Hard to take it seriously.

NTR and this is a bit different, when you read NTR, you know that it's a hentai. You know either the wife/gf raped or cheating gonna happen.
You don't really feel that bad because you know what gonna happen and you know that its that kind of manga, you rarely get attached to hentai characters.
But when you read a non hentai manga, you got a little bit attached to the characters, so when something horrible like this happen, you're gonna feels so shit and its harder to overcome than when you see something horrible happen in NTR hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Well this came out of nowhere and was pretty unnecessary... also, half of the chapter wasted on a girl I already forgot.

@chusetto just my personal opinion, but rape attempt is enough in this case.
She got beaten > almost raped > family member is killed, that combo is good for a reason than being raped when unconscious.

p/s: Everyone has they own POV so I wont force my idea on anyone, btw

Dex-chan lover
I think that it is implied the robber was a fan of the the husband. Probably the husband killed himself for this...
@tranhi123 it's clear that she was raped.

Familial murder, suicide and then she was raped... ok then, that's a lot.
I will say I really like the new girl, she's annoyingly cute which has been proven time and time again to be a perfect combo 👌👌

That was kinda dark, hmmmmm... I came here for the snu snu, but it will give me depression instead...

B O O K M A R K E D

Users who are viewing this thread