Middle-aged Businessman, Arise in Another World! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Episodes 1:Rainy night, the demon and the goddess

Dex-chan lover
Reading the title: Hmm must be some generic isekai where you are an average middle aged salaryman transported into the fantasy world and immediately showed how magnificent modern products and technology with your OP cheat.

After reading: Meet some stray goddess, no time wasted, immediately getting into some action, married, and have wonderful family with 3 daughters, have successful life, and getting transported to another world gain some godly power because your wife is a goddess.

Alright you have my attention.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, starting off with a goddess for a wife, whole family got isekai'd and the protag is OP because he literally f*cked a goddess. This is pretty different from those other isekai and I'm all for it. The only complaint is that we only have 1 chapter right now lol.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I've had this sitting in my "want to read" for ages.

And it was pretty good! Didn't even notice that it was MTL

Dex-chan lover
i really hope it was going to be the three daughter school slice of life adventure in regular world and slowly realizing their goddess power, but i guess theyre going for fantasy instead

Dex-chan lover
Did feel strangely familiar, ...oh right, it's the light novel I once read at j-novel! Too bad the novel was axed at 2 volumes(or was it that the author didn't bother writing further and concentrated on his other series?...)...

Dex-chan lover
Wow ive had this tagged in my watchlist for forever, thanks for translating it, if even to get someone better to translate it

Double-page supporter
Huh. Apparently this was on my read later from who knows when. Seems....amusing enough.

Users who are viewing this thread