Mieruko-chan - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
In what way did the teacher relate to her? What's with the knife? I don't remember his backstory anymore...
I hope we will have an answer on about the tentacle creature soon. It's been here since ch. 40.
He grew up in an oppressive household, where his mother would control every aspect of his life, including who his friends are.

He probably feels like Michiru is going through the same thing, since her sister wants her to change class when Michiru herself doesn't. And the fact that Michiru is always scoring zeroes might make him suspect that she's frustrated in some way. Since she doesn't admit it ("I was trying my best") it's possible he thinks she's too afraid to confront her sister.

If you're curious, Zen's backstory starts in chapter 21.

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
Missing Page 9, will be fixed when either a mod gets to it or the uploader gets home.
Mangadex devs thinks it's funny to remove edit perms for everyone else.
nM3hoG3.png
It’s not funny. It’s to prevent group sabotaging by members going rogue. Sounds insane? Yes, it has happened.

Dex-chan lover
Something about creepy looking kids not being evil but actually victims of abuse really makes you think

Group Leader
It’s not funny. It’s to prevent group sabotaging by members going rogue. Sounds insane? Yes, it has happened.
It's funny because now we have to share the uploader's account to have edit permissions, introducing even bigger security risks let alone sabotage. Have you thought about that one?

Dex-chan lover
Romance is still far off considering Miko cant see her face because of the tentacles blocking the view.

Dex-chan lover
Someone help her how is she doing this bad in school

Really hope Miko isn't gonna get too affected by Michiru
And although I want yuri, this isn't gonna be a good relationship for Miko

Dex-chan lover
The more I wait for a new chapter to come, the more masterpiece-ful it comes. So many moments that I like.
Love the little old guys. Also, mangakas really love the Gaijin 4koma meme (page 23) don't they?
Yeah, I laughed heartily when I saw it

Abolish Harems
Staff
Developer
It's funny because now we have to share the uploader's account to have edit permissions, introducing even bigger security risks let alone sabotage. Have you thought about that one?
Incorporating that security measure doesn't mean we endorse account sharing. We can do nothing about users arbitrarily sharing their account credentials, but we can maybe put a few locks for a fed up member of a group with hundreds of chapters who intends to remove all of them.

Edit for context: We are considering allowing group leaders to assign members edit permissions. But they've been postponed for a bit as other things took priority.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Getting full 0. Impressive. That's not easy without deliberately doing it. Sensei was like, "People die if they're killed" with the advice.

Screen_Shot_2023-01-16_at_11.20.21_PM.png

Ya at this point I don't mind if the author/artist is going for the Girls' Love & Monster Girls tags now that I'm seeing this type of handholding lol.

Get you a monster gf that will literally protect you from spiritual monsters.

Users who are viewing this thread