Mieruko-chan - Ch. 56

The way I see it, the horseface is some kind of protector spirit. He only protects dad and only in house. So when Hana tried to exorcise dad, the horseface proceed to get in between. The bitterness it felt when licking means its refusal at combat, probably means that the target is something of divinity so it's not to the liking of the horseface (the bracelet as a divine exorcism tool, the tentacles as some kind of forest spirits/deity). When Michiru gave out pudding and the tentacles reacted, the horseface immediately protected dad first the same way with Hana, then it proceed to get a taste of the tentacles. But It showed its unwillingness in combat by stating bitter, and the tentacles knew that as the same way with Hana so It withdrawn. As for this chapter. dad coming outside to protect the family by putting him in danger so the horseface will protect him and devour the woman spirit. This also confirms that the horseface only protects him, not other members of his family since if it protects others, there is no need for dad to come up front.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chad dad protecting the family. Also who's the man in black with the hat again?

Dex-chan lover
Actually it's the weirdhorse. Just like when that thing saved Miko's dad from Michiru's tentacle, and make them calm by just lick it.
Same like this one, the shotacon ghost is afraid to the horse
Yes, I recognize it from earlier chapters, but I think we still don't know "what" it is.

Dex-chan lover
so is the monster in the window the dad or maybe the snowman ghost that came in with lil bro?

kinda worried about the dad... considering that he's showing up, is it possible for him to do a sacrifice play in this arc?

Miko's losing too much defendors when she can barely defend herself 💀
The ghost in window is the weirdhorse that befriended with Miko's dad. It's like the guardian of the house, that's why the shotacon ghost scared and leave the house

Dex-chan lover
That mean they aren't dangerous. Meanwhile this shotacon ghost is literally after his children
Fox spirit before is also not dangerous - well they still need to be exorcised, and they did.

We really need a season 2....

Fed-Kun's army
I actually think the 'ghost' man in the suit with hat - is the exorcist scolding Rom. He is protective/watching Miko. For now he is neutral I think

Is this the first time in the manga that ghosts can physically affect normal people?

Double-page supporter
Gigachad father won't let creepy ghosts touch his family. Come on, author. Don't be shy. Reveal the gigachad father's lore. We (I) won't bite.

But honestly, I would love to see Miko converse with her father. Maybe when her mother and lil bro aren't in the house. So that Miko can be at peace in her house, knowing that her father is there and understand what she has been going through. Like she doesn't have to hide her supernatural ability when she is with her father.

Dex-chan lover
fucking love this manga!!!!! can't wait to see where this is all going!

dad is goated

Dex-chan lover
i know dad was like "you can't come in" but his pet monster was like "come here bitch i dare you" :pepela:

Users who are viewing this thread