Mieruko-chan - Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
I appreciate that the stakes are kept low. We know something is brewing, but her day to day life is still riddled with problems that keep the story grounded. That way we're not one-upping everything each story arc.
At least not like other stories would've gone.

Dex-chan lover
did she gets slashed and it did nothing or did she get out just in time? Also what happened to the people whose spirits were cut! Do they have something about them change?

Dex-chan lover
Michiru probaly would win that but as.other mentioned it does feel weird her .. tentacles jusr kinda you know didnt bother with him. Usually thouse things goes nuts on spirits. Also poor Miko even if she knows it wont do dmg to her thats still scary as hell

Group Leader
As terrifying getting hit by an axe is, I'm not sure if this axe-monster is a bad guy from what we saw this time and the last time, considering what we know about the things that can get inside humans. Hell, I would even say that the train if a pretty safe place for miko in danger case

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if this spirit is hunting haunting spirits, why did he attack FMC?
He attacks everyone, it's the way he checks whether the person is possessed or not
Hell, I would even say that the train if a pretty safe place for miko in danger case
There's a risk in that it is unknown how the ghost would react if Miko were to acknowledge it. It could be so that the axe would connect with her head for real if she were to let the ghost know - accidentally or otherwise - that she knows of its existence

Users who are viewing this thread