Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
her plushies r scary tho

i mean like— the scary cute one
u know

Dex-chan lover
A good little bro, but still isn't he like in middle school ? 12-14 maybe and taking a bath with his 15-17 year old sis ? It's a little weird no ? And mostly now that he started to think about that stuff and see her as a woman .....

Welp they'll probably stop soon I'd assume ?

Dex-chan lover
@JustCallMeDaBoss
Japan has a whole culture around bathing, where it's normal to bathe with family, but that's a more traditional belief when compare to more contemporary values most people in Japan now have.

Who's sibling relationship is like this? It's wholesome. Me and my brother would just hit each other for no reason (thus resulting on a scolding)

incest... again.... one manga pls one manga dammit. i want one manga without incest or someone having a bro or sis complex

As someone who hates incest, while I do think the whole brother and sister bathing together thing is weird, especially at such an age, this was pretty harmless compared to a lot of other stories.

Double-page supporter
@EricN9
As someone who loves incest, while I do think the whole brother and sister bathing together thing is hot, especially at such an age, this was pretty boring compared to a lot of other stories.

Double-page supporter
Mieruko-Chan? More like Eromanga Sensei? Amirite boys?

*Crickets have nam flashbacks*

Users who are viewing this thread