Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Double-page supporter
No, author, you're doing it wrong... We need some... some funny stuff okay? Not like this.

Fed-Kun's army
Not another feels godamnit :(

I wonder what would happe if Mieruko talk/interact with a ghost, would they follow/haunt her or something? If so at least that way her dad can become her guardian spirit or at least have someone she can talk to freely about her ghost issues. Keeping it all alone can't be good for her mental health

Every time I read this chapter, I always feel concern when I see the ghost with limbs in the combustible trash bags.

That hints at something really dark.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah that was a masterful deception. I didn’t notice at all that the father sitting at the breakfast table didn’t have any food or drinks with him. I like these kind of deception where it blends so well into the manga you don’t expect it coming.

Nic

Im suspected why the brother not reacting when her dad said about boyfriend,,, so that it why

What the... so she doesn't even stop the act to speak with her father's ghost? That's really heavy.

Dex-chan lover
Ghost dad'd out of nowhere by the author
giphy.gif

@Afiaki That other thing is right there. Even if she wasn't generally traumatized by ghosts by now and wanted to talk to him, that thing looked like relatively bad news and not something she should be drawing the attention of.

@Glomoro
Ah, I was meaning like, she isn't so shocked by her father's ghost so she has probably seen it before, but I guess even if she had it'd be the same as you said. It's still really heavy.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending came so out of nowhere for me. It got me real good

Users who are viewing this thread