Mieruko-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Are we gonna ignore the fact that the ghost dad basically has a pet ghost horse thing

Dex-chan lover
@KhalE - if talks to/acknowledges him, all the other... things will know she can see them.
I didn't need these feeling, dammit! 😭

Dex-chan lover
STOPPIT
STOPPIT

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME

I love chapters like this where you have to go back and reread it to confirm that yes, the dad was just talking to himself and no one else can see him.

Dex-chan lover
Big oof, this chapter.
And she couldn't even acknowledge her dad's ghost in case it started haunting her like the others. Man, poor girl really needs some help.

Though for a cool thought experiment, imagine this is what the Bleachverse is like when there's no Shinigami around. Or the Ga-Rei verse, or the YuYuHakushoverse. Worlds like those really suck when you're not a shonen manga protagonist...

Dex-chan lover
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so her pops a ghost and seenthe other horse/demon/ghost thing heck even talked to it, right? If she acknowledged her dad or even in secret talked to him when his family wasn't around. He could literally be a buffer for her right? He wasn't scared of that thing at all, he could stand guard for her? I mean yeah who'd want your ghost/dad to be with you 24/7 .. It's better than the alternative as what she's dealing with now.

Dex-chan lover
the whole time nobody responded to dad
fuck.....
he's the only ghost with a clear form too, quite possibly the first one
imagine you have to pretend you can't see the ghost of your own father

Dex-chan lover
Sad but nice to see how politely firm he us against the other ghost. 👻👻👻

Users who are viewing this thread