Mieruko-chan - Vol. 10 Ch. 53

Dex-chan lover
plot-twist.gif

Did not see that coming

Dex-chan lover
Obviously sister's choice to isolate her was an overreaction which never solved the solution and only caused more problems.

But i can't really blame someone her age who was suddenly given the responsibility to take care of a child, when she probably wasn't much older herself. She didnt know what to do, & I doubt there were any resources out there to help her

Anyways I'm just glad this wasn't some sort of incestuous situation

Dex-chan lover
Damn. A hug is all one needs. I wish i could get one.

Also, The power of Bun is superior to any shit that other guy(that other guy having similar lvls of visual power as miko chan, forgot his name) can conjure up.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like stuff are finally moving again, and damn was that romm scene awesome.

Also, unfounded confidence in your friends safety due to their sheer lovableness/empathy is such a good trope. POWER OF FRIENDSHIP, PREVAILS! Liked how the tension was built up (and intentions matched), followed by how hana then just defused them by crying and hugging her, and validating her desires and feelings (while somehow utterly unawares she was being confronted with rather more final intentions) :glee:Getting fed in a baby-pose due to her vitality constitution was also great comic relief to wrap things up :D
Inb4 "first"

I like the way it turned out. Good job author
first

Dex-chan lover
Tentacles: "
Can you not do this now? We're having a moment, here.
"
Why did you write the same thing twice, both spoiler title and inside spoiler? Also, how was that a spoiler?

Dex-chan lover
yeahh... as I said in the comments in the previous chapter, Hana will be fine.
Maybe if the author feel lacked motivation and wanted to finish this series asap, this story would end with Miko losing her powers and return her to normal life, and that of course had to do with her father.

Users who are viewing this thread