Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Group Leader
Promises are the most dangerous words to use with gods. She'll be going down the worst kind of life if she fails to keep her words.

K-

I think that these 3 times + 1 (killing this evil spirit) means 4 and there 4 means death, maybe it's something in that context

Fed-Kun's army
If this is a build up to a fighting manga, i will be dammed "they pulled a sneaky on us" and love this series

Dex-chan lover
I guess that was A kitsune cause it had mutlple tails and it does have a shape of a fox

Try offering fried tofu next time.

Fed-Kun's army
God damn that art in the selfie panel. Looks like she made 3 wishes, and 3 gods appeared to help her. If she does it a 4th time, a devil may appear.

Double-page supporter
Better then any movies they were going to see.

Also: Inari, Bloodborne style.

Fed-Kun's army
it.. keeps getting next level... at this point im not reading it as a comedy but im just seriously watching her progression!

Double-page supporter
Did it give her the ability to understand the spirits?

Dex-chan lover
If it is a kitsune the three times could refer both to the number of requests it fulfilled/the amount of times the kitsune will take her form for its own amusement.
Since folklore about kitsune say they require that the kitsune place a leaf on its head, and it the manga on the last page we see the kitsune dropping leafs on our reluctant lady.

@exxp for the most part it showed that she been able to understand the language of the majority of spirts that she came across, with only the most beastly being

Dex-chan lover
Three times? Three times what!?? Three times suffering in river of boiling blood in hell??
Dude, taking wefies with eldritch abominations as backgrounds is THE hype nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread