Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

@RemIpsum

The reality is it's basically a Manga about a young girl with a severe form of Psychosis where she imagines evil spirits from all the stories and movies in the media which has traumatised her for life. The end.

Dex-chan lover
at the end , did she piss herself , crap herself , or wet herself with her "love juices" ? lol . and the brother thinks she is having her monthly menstrual cycle .

the red raincoat is an urban legend in japan or something , lol : https://mangadex.org/chapter/37471/

x5.jpg

@Maximus_Alphonso
It seems for me that she realized from previous experience that making eye contact with a spirit does affect its behavior towards humans and then she steeled herself and did it.
R17.png

R19.png

Dex-chan lover
@RemIpsum A lot of things ranging from the bible to Lovecraft novels involve the idea that beings might exist with forms that would, at best, cause insanity in humans who saw them unfiltered in any way. We've seen that the other girl in her school who can see stuff like this actually couldn't see everything Mieruko saw back in that tunnel, due to I guess a weaker spirit sensing ability? So, what other people are seeing are your basic ghosts and perhaps some slightly twisted ones that have stuck around too long and got a bit corrupted... but what Mieruko is seeing apparently even includes the things people have enshrined as local gods and their servants. These should be beings distinctly different from human spirits, corrupted or not, and potentially mindbreaking in their true forms. Maybe she isn't even seeing the true forms of those things, but she's getting close enough that it's still pretty bad.

Dex-chan lover
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HUGS FOR MIKO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
She needs them, and some new undies. Also the Shipper Clerk Lady is 1000% me.

Aggregator gang
It's a very small thing but I like how when Kyosuke bugs Miko about if she's finished it's not just him being an impatient kid; he wants to get away from the weird and annoying clerk.

Pretty cool monster actually, like his design and how's a hunter/collector.

Fed-Kun's army
demon hunter's ghost? damnit the ghost/demons designs in this manga are so I kinda want to see some of them getting short chapters hinting at their origin/lore

also, degen clerk wincest shipping smh

Dex-chan lover
Oh hey is that Yoko Taro?
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ HUGS FOR MIERUKO ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

My opinion about the slashing thing:
The axe hit her. The slash visual overlapping with her body and the position of the ghost's hands suggests that.
The next page, while I think not really adding much to the "being slashed" idea, is the action of pulling out the axe, probably after slashing (blue arrow). If the author wanted to tell us that the ghost stopped before hitting her, then it would've been better if there are no movement lines(?) as pointed by the red circle of obviousness.

Aggregator gang
Good job Mieruko-chan! You did great, what's one accident in the face of that lol

Ok, this chapter actually managed to scare the shit out of me.
The saleswoman
at page 4 was suuuuuuuuper scary looking after we had such a nice sight of her while dressing up. Oof... But it didn't stop there... It got even more nervewracking with the bus scene and she
actually peed herself this time
. Yes, I can totally understand that. I first found it really funny, but this chapter is by far the creepiest of them all. Man, I feel her so much right now... Screw those monsters... :/

Dex-chan lover
of course you cant help but flinch when a ghost tries to chop you with an axe
so just close your eyes you fucking dum dum

Users who are viewing this thread