Mieruko-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Ooohoh, now it gets real. The tiny hand from the spirit thing was weirdly cute, too. I think sensei's gonna be okay.

Hey, I don't know what went wrong in the proofreading, but in page 16 one of the speech bubbles is in Comic Sans while everything else is in a different font

Dex-chan lover
page 7 :

- zenzei , i changed my mind . i will change her diapers . and i will let her $uck the milk from my big b00bs .

page 8 : a cigarette pack and a coffee can , so i guess the ghost was a male who got smashed through a car 's window or something .

page 14 : note that its tentacles have faces on them .

page 18 : this male teacher 1st appeared in chapter 4 .

and why did they hire a male teacher for an all-girls school ? That destroys the whole purpose of that school . They should only hire female teachers for that school .

All-girls school = no male students = no $ex between students .
But hiring male teachers = a lot of $ex between teachers and students .

in an all-girls school , male teachers will always have big boners , lol : https://mangadex.org/title/24530/black-gakkou-ni-tsutomete-shimatta-sensei

r4.png

Double-page supporter
Confronting eldritch monsters every single day, I'm surprised she still has any mental points left. If it was me, my numbers would be in the negatives.

Wow. This manga is so fricking good. It started as an amusing gag series to a clever heartstrings pulling one and now it even genuinely terrified me.

I'm really looking forward to this.

Users who are viewing this thread