Mieruko-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Group Leader
Izumi is now playing on Miko Must Die mode.

Apologies for the delay for anyone looking forward to our release. 2/3 of our members were consecutively out of commission, but we're back up to speed with 17. You can expect future chapters on our regular schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks FKU so much for releasing HQ chapters.
Also JESUS FUCK WHY CAN'T ANYTHING GO RIGHT FOR HER?

Dex-chan lover
Until the next chapter, the evil psycho substitute teacher will always be standing there, still looking at Mieruko-chan, menacingly.

Lol I thought you guys dropped this @blankaex
Thanks for you guys hardwork too!

Looks like the teacher will target Miko next. This is a case where living being is more dangerous than spirits.

Dex-chan lover
Hana really need all those extra calories, those buns of hers don't maintain alone.

Dex-chan lover
@subliminal Miko, but actually both now that you mention it. I wonder how Julia is gonna react if and when she meets Tohno-sensei.

Double-page supporter
Is this the first time a spirit's words have been clear? A scary spirit, anyways.

Dex-chan lover
For those who didn't see it linked in the main comment section, they've made a voiced adaption of several chapters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onVGByaQYrE
I think the VAs they picked for Hana & Miko are spot on.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you guys did your own version too. I typeset the latest chapter based on an anon translation, since I wasn't sure if you guys had dropped it or not, glad you didn't.

@Arexty
Wow, that really is a perfect voicing, and the animations, too, make the whole thing spectacular. It would be completely perfect, if not for that ridiculous music!
How much of a difference do people see this manga in Japan, for them to go and couple such a thing with lame-ass christmas carols?

Users who are viewing this thread